Chapter 11

Do I like Deku? Well. Of course I do. But should I tell her that? Why is she asking? Is it that obvious?

"We-well. I um. I gu-guess I-" Ochaco struggles getting the words out but is cut off by Inko. "Don't worry sweety, I already know the answer. I mean, why else would you dress so beautiful just to meet his mom." She said with a smug look on her face. Ochaco just kept quiet with her face as red as a tomato.

"So. When are you guys going to get together anyway?" Inko asked making Ochaco get more flustered. "Wha-what do you mean?" Ochaco asked. "Well with the way he looks at you, it's obvious that he likes you too." Inko said making Ochaco a mix of happy and confused. "What do you mean?"

"Are you saying you haven't noticed? Girl, you need to pay attention. I haven't seen his eyes sparkle like that since he was just a little boy watching All Might." Inko said catching Ochaco by surprise.

Is what she's saying true? Why would she lie to me. If Deku actually likes me, how would I go about it?

Ochacos face hasn't changed from red. She laughs a little and begins talking. "Yeah. Say I DID like Deku. What would I do about it? He maybe great with showing his emotions. I feel he would be terrible with expressing those kinds of emotions." Ochaco said trying to show she doesn't like Izuku, though Inko isn't stupid. "Ochaco, he is amazing at expressing emotions but you're right. I don't think he has experienced these emotions before. So he wouldn't know what to do with them." Inko stopped to think.

"Well, I wish I had talked to him about stuff like this but what you can do is be yourself. Obviously he has feelings for you. So he wouldn't want you to do something out of character to ask him. He'd want a completely honest confession that's 100% from the heart." Inko said putting some confidence into Ochaco.

Wow, Dekus mom is amazing with advice. I should talk to her more often.

"Anyway sweety. It seems the dishes are done. You wanna help me wipe the table and counters?" Inko asked sweetly. "Of course!" Ochaco told her.

~~~Izuku POV~~~

Izuku pulls Todoroki into his old bedroom. "Why are we here Midoriya?" Todoroki asked. "We-well. I need advice on something." Izuku said with a slightly pink face, but Todoroki didn't know because Izuku was turned around. "So, there's this girl that I li-like. And I need advice on asking her out." Izuku said with his face getting more and more red. "I see, so you like Uraraka and want me to give you advice." Todoroki said thinking out loud.

"H-how did you know it was her?" Izuku asked a little startled. "Oh, well it's obvious that you two have feelings for each other." Todoroki said with a completely blank expression.

If it's that obvious then does Uraraka know?

"Anyway, I don't quiet understand why you chose me." Todoroki said feeling a bit confused. "Well, you're so popular with the girls that I figured you would know what to do." Izuku said hoping he did know.

"Oh, well, I didn't know I was popular with the girls to be honest." Todoroki said being completely oblivious. "Well, do you have advice still?" Izuku said, control dumbfounded.

Can someone as smart as him seriously be THAT oblivious?

"Well, to be honest Midoriya. The best advice is to be yourself. Like, you convinced me to use my left side even though it costed you the match. The person you are is amazing, I'm glad to be your friend. And I'm sure Uraraka feels the same. So you should just be yourself and be confident." Todoroki told him.

Pretty basic explanation but it's still kind of inspiring.

"Ok. I think I know what you mean. But I have another question." Izuku said. "Go ahead." Todoroki said. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Izuku asked expecting the answer to be no. "No, in the past I was so obsessed with my old man failing that I was blinded. But I do have an interest at the moment." Todoroki said without hesitation. "Really? Who?" Izuku asked but before he could answer they heard a knock on the door. "Izuku! It's getting late, come spend time with your mom!" Inko yelled from the other side. "Ok! You're telling me later Todoroki." Izuku said walking out of his room with Todoroki following.

The four of them just sat and talked for a while until until it was eventually time to leave. "Bye mom, I'll text you later." Izuku said before hugging Inko. "You better. I love you son." Inko said. "Love you too." Izuku replied. "Bye Miss Midoriya! It was great meeting you!" Ochaco said very happy with how the night turned out. "Bye Ochaco and Todoroki! I hope I'll see you both soon!" She said waving to the two teenagers.

Just before Izuku can leave with the other two he was pulled by his arm towards his mom. "Don't lose that one Izuku, she's a keeper." Inko said before letting go and letting him walk away. Izukus face got red and he wasn't sure what she was talking about but he had an idea so he stood in silence for a second before he heard Ochakos voice to snap him out of his trance. "Hurry Deku!"

What did she mean by that? Did she mean Ochaco? Is she saying I should ask her out?

"Sorry! Coming!" Izuku yelled before running back to the other two teenagers. They walk all the way back to the dorms and Todoroki goes to the elevator first. Izuku decided to keep Ochaco back a little bit so they can talk. "Deku, I know you wanna talk but should we do it in one of the rooms? It's about to be curfew." Ochaco asked knowing Aizawa will be coming out any minute. "Sure. Let's go to my room." Izuku said before the two reached the elevator.

I really hope this goes well.