Chapter 13

Ochako wakes up and goes to the bathroom to get ready to see Izuku. She gets in the shower and begins thinking about how her day will go.

I hope Deku wants to do something today. Wait, aren't we training today? Maybe we can do something before then. What time are we training with All Might?

She gets out of the shower and checks her phone. To see that she got a text from Izuku that read. "Good morning Uraraka! Text me when you're up and get ready cause I have an idea for today." Ochako blushed a little and got happy about the text. She replied, "Ok! Well, I'm almost ready so head up in about 10 minutes!"

I am so excited. I wonder what he has planed.

~~~Izukus POV~~~

Ok, It's time to think of a plan Izuku. Maybe we can get something to eat? Ok, but where? She likes mochi right? I hope so cause I know a place that makes amazing Mochi. But isn't that a little sweet for the morning?

Suddenly, Izuku heard a knock on his door and he quickly went to see who it was until he saw All Might on the other side. "Hey kid. How are you doing?" All Might said very casually. "Oh, uh, hey All Might. I'm alright. What are you doing here?" Izuku asked being a little confused. "Just decided to check up on you. May I come in?" He asked. "Oh, sure." As Izuku said that he moved out of the way to let his teacher in and he shut the door.

What does All Might want? Oh well, maybe I can ask him what I should do with Uraraka.

"Hey All Might. Can I ask you something?" Izuku asked getting a little nervous. "Of course kid. What's up?" All Might said being happy Izuku is starting the conversation. "We-well. I told Uraraka that I liked her last night and now we're together. So wh-" Izuku couldn't finish his sentence because he was cut off by All Might. "YOU DID?! I'm so proud of you kid!" All Might said extremely happy for his student.

"Yeah. And we were going to hang out today. Got any ideas?" Izuku asked hoping he would. "No kid. All I know is that you guys are training with me later. Maybe get a quick breakfast together? Then do something else. I heard there's a fair in town. You can do that until 3 and then come train." All Might said making Izuku happy he finally had an idea.

That's genius! Ok, I'll go get her in a min-

Izuku then paniked and looked at the clock and noticed that he was already a minute late. "Thanks All Might but I have to go get her. Talk to you later!" Izuku said before bowing and running out of his door to go see Ochako.

~~~Ochakos POV~~~

It's already been 10 minutes. I wonder if he was just getting ready and lost track. Oh well, he should be here any minute now.

Ochako then heard a knock on her door, and when she opens the door she sees her date standing there. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I was a little busy." Izuku said frantically apologizing. "No, you're fine. Where are we going?" Ochako asked hoping to not be kept in the dark. "That's a surprise. Let's go!" Izuku said getting excited.

As the two start heading down they run into Asui and Momo in the elevator. "Hey you two! Midoriya, why are you up here?" Asui asked making Ochakos face turn slightly pink. "Oh, well I came to pick up Uraraka. We're going to be hanging out together for the day. "Cool, so like a date?" She asked making both of them turn red now. "I-I guess so." Izuku said. "Ok, have fun!" She said before walking away and waving with Momo.

I can't believe she asked that. I'm happy Deku answered truthfully though. I also keeping forgetting that this is actually a date!

Ochako then smiles and looks at Izuku who just smiles back at her. As they leave the elevator they make their way through the bottom floor and to the doors before going outside. And starts heading to their destination.

I wonder where we're going. I hope it's fun. What am I saying? As long as I'm with Deku of course it'll be fun!

"We're here!" They stop in front of a small restaurant. It was kind of like a diner, it mostly served breakfast and lunch. "I heard this place has the best Mochi in town. I know it's a little early for sweets but I know you like Mochi so I figured we'd go here." Izuku said making Ochako smile.

It's official. Deku is absolutely amazing.

"You're amazing Deku! Lets go in, I'm starving!" Ochako said with the biggest smile on her face making Izuku smile back. "Ok!" He replied.

When they walk in they see that it isn't super busy. And they can seat themselves, so they do. The two take their seats next to a window and wait for a waiter. While they wait they start talking about training and everything. Then Izukus fight with Bakugo comes up into the conversation.

"So Deku, how did you think of those moves you did against Bakugo? He must've been pressuring you a lot." She asked knowing she couldn't think that fast. Before Izuku could ask however, the waiter comes to take their orders. After they give him the orders, he leaves the table and the conversation continues.

"Well, with Kacchan, I know he won't give me time so most of the time is improve. Like the move where I threw the rocks into the air, I literally just remembered what you did in the sports festival and did that. And the last time we attacked mid air, I knew that he would know that I was gonna punch. So I subconsciously kicked then threw the punch instead. I only thought the fake missed kicked through to be honest." Izuku said surprising Ochako.

I knew Deku was strong but that must've been hard, not having a real plan through a whole fight. And not to mention that amount of hits he took as well.

After that answer, their food arrived. The two ate and continued talking and trying to get to know each other more before finishing up, paying, then leaving.

"Soooo, where to next Deku?" Ochako asked, ready for what's next. "Well, a little birdy told me that the fair was in town, so I figured we could go." Deku said making Ochako extremely excited. "Yes! Let's go! I can't wait!" She said extremely happy making Izuku smile and admire how cute she is. Without either of them realizing that without even knowing, they started holding hands on the way.