Chapter 40

It was finally the day of the raid, the area is being evacuated and this time, Ochaco is playing support rather than rescue, so she will be on the front lines with Izuku. Alongside them are Endeavor, Manual, Hawks, and a few extra pros.

"Are you all ready? We enter when the evacuation is complete, got it?!" Endeavor yelled. "Yes sir!" Everyone responded simultaneously.

"Hey Ochaco, are you ready for this?" Izuku asked, still a little worried for her. "Don't worry Deku, as long as I have you to protect me, I'll always be ready." She responded with a determined look on her face.

Everytime I see her, I can feel myself falling more and more in love with her.

A few minutes go by and finally they get the all clear to head in. The heroes run in and find the place empty.

"Weird, it's way too quiet in here." Endeavor said, while on high alert. "Hawks! Deku! Do you two hear anything, your senses are much more enhanced than mine." Endeavor yelled, reminding Izuku of his training with Hawks.

The two stand there with their eyes closed until they both notice something. Hawks opens his mouth but is interrupted by Izuku. "Down the hall, I can hear probably 10 at least near the door. It seems like an ambush." Izuku says, making Hawks smile.

"Got it, I'll blast open the door and we wait for them to charge us, got it?" Endeavor said, and everyone nodded. Endeavor charged up a flame spear and threw it at the door, when it made contact, he made the spear explode and create a wall of flames where the door was.

Suddenly 5 high-end nomu come running out and ignoring the fact that they are on fire. "Manual, put them out for the brawlers!" Endeavor yelled and Manual did as he was told, putting every single one out.

Ok, I got this.

"Ochaco! Now!" Izuku yelled and Ochaco touched him and activated her quirk, making him float.

With this, I should be able to control it a little easier since I won't have to focus on keeping myself in the air.

Izuku then used blackwhip to grab a nomu and pull himself towards the nomu. He then slams a 60% kick into the side of its head, knocking it down. He then looked around the room and found a machine at the end of the room.

"Ochaco, make that machine float!" Izuku said, hoping she will hurry. She ran over to it and touched it, but she had to unplug it before Izuku can use it so she quickly did that. Before Izuku can activate blackwhip however, the nomu got up and attempted to hit Izuku but Izuku reacted too fast and dodged the attack.

Damn, I have to find a way to bring him down once again.

Izuku the flew towards the nomu and kicked it's head again. "Release Ochaco!" He yelled mid kick. "Release!" Ochaco released her quirk and Izuku fell to the floor. Ochaco made the machine float once again and Izuku swept the nomus legs, making it fall.

Izuku then grabbed the machine with blackwhip and slammed it onto the nomus head at the same time Ochaco released her quirk, crushing the nomus head.

"You two are very in sync it seems." Hawks said, acknowledging their teamwork. The couple just smiled and nodded.

Endeavor finishes off the last nomu and proceeds down the hall. "Let's go! That took too long!" He yelled while racing towards the room. The heroes start running behind him until suddenly the wall next to Endeavor breaks and a massive nomu is seen tackling Endeavor through the adjacent wall and proceeds to continue running.

"Shit, what just happend?" Hawks asked himself as he looks down the hole. "Well, I guess Deku and Uravity should go after them since Deku has the most strength. We will take on the rest." Hawks said. Izuku and Ochaco nodded and ran after Endeavor and the nomu.