Chapter 29

"You want to spar?" Izuku asked confused. "Yes, not right now but eventually I do. I've noticed that we've never actually fought so I would like to see how you match against Dark Shadow." Tokoyami said.

That's true. I've never fought Dark Shadow.

"O-ok. You got it. We'll spar when we get back." Izuku said making Tokoyami satisfied. "Ok. Well, I'll see you later Midoriya." Tokoyami said starting to walk away. "See ya." Izuku said before walking back into his room and shutting the door.

"So, what happened in the dream Deku?" Ochaco asked while sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. Izuku sat down and explained exactly what happened in the dream. "S-so, you had a dream that awful?" Ochaco asked with slight fear on her face.

"Ye-yeah. It felt so real. Like, it actual happened. That's why I'm so scared." Izuku said looking down. "It's ok Deku, I won't let that happen to me. That's a promise." Ochaco said reassuring Izuku. "O-ok. Thank you Ochaco." Izuku said.

Ochaco then hugged Izuku making his eyes light up.

Why is this girl so amazing? What is this feeling in my chest? It's like, heavy but it feels good at the same time.

"Hey Ochaco, can I ask you a question?" Izuku asked. "Of course. What's on your mind?" Ochaco asked pulling back a little to see Izukus face "d-do you. Do you love me?" Izuku asked making Ochacos face grow bright red. "I-I-I-" Ochaco said trying to get the words out. "I- um." Ochaco tried to think about what to say next but couldn't get the words out.

"I do. I-I love you Izuku." Ochaco said finally getting the words out. "After everything that has happened. From the USJ to the dream, I have realized how much you mean to me Ochaco. You are amazing, I love you too Ochaco Uraraka." Izuku said making Ochaco tear up and hug him as tight as possible.

This girl is truely perfect. It feels like if I let go then I'll lose her.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Midoriya! Uraraka! It's time to leave! Pack up and let's go!" Aizawa yelled from the other side of the door. "O-ok! Be right there!" Izuku yelled back. Ochaco pulled out of the hug and kissed him. "I guess we should get packing." Ochaco said to Izuku.

Izuku and Ochaco start packing and hurry to the lobby. Where everyone is standing, waiting for the couple. "Bout time you damn idiot!" Bakugo yelled to Izuku. "S-sorry Kacchan." Izuku said walking to the group while holding Ochacos hand.

"Ok, it's time to go." Aizawa said walking out of the building, the group following behind him. The tension around the group is dark givin the mission the day before. Everyone is quiet and the only one smiling is Ochaco who just heard Izuku confess his love to her.

They finally make it to the train and get on board. Everyone sits with the same people the shared a room with and Bqkugo is alone again. "So Midoriya, how are you feeling after that fight?" Iida asked, checking on his friend. "I- I don't know. It was a tough fight but I hope we find him so I can take him to prison myself." Izuku said making Iida question Izuku.

"You know Midoriya, revenge isn't solving anything." Iida said trying to keep Izuku from making the same mistake he did in the Hosu incident. "I know Iida, that's not my goal. I just want to put an end to these villains and make the world better than it was when All Might was around." Izuku said, making Iida happy. "Of course. And we're always here to help." Iida said with a smile.

"Thank you Iida, I really appreciate it." Izuku said, returning the smile. "Hey Iida, how does it feel that you've missed so much school?" Ochaco asked trying to fix the mood. "It's awful, but I will do my best to catch up on what I missed." Iida said making the couple smile more.

They make it to the station and get off. Everyone heads to the dorms, with the tone a little brighter. When they make it back to the dorms, Izuku and Ochaco go straight to the elevator to head towards Ochacos room.

"Hey Deku." Ochaco whispered to Izuku. "Yes Ochaco?" Izuku whispered back. "I want you. When we get back to the room." Ochaco said and Izuku couldn't get a word out, he just nodded.

The elevator door opened and the couple ran back to Ochacos room and shut the door, then locked it.