Chapter 48

~~~Bakugos POV~~~

Bakugo watched helplessly as his hero had died right infront of him. Without hesitation, he started to propel himself towards Shigaraki. Shigaraki attempted to touch the roof of UA to begin decaying it but his hands were stabbed and pulled up by Hawks' feathers.

Suddenly Shigaraki looks forward and sees Bakugo charging up a Howitzers Impact. Once fully charged Bakugo slammed into Shigaraki. "DIE YOU BASTARD!" He yelled as Shigaraki took the hit and reached out to grab him. "That's a nice quirk." Shigaraki said before Izukus blackwhip grabbed his wrists and pulled him back.

Shigaraki and Bakugo look up and see Izuku totally enraged. Shigaraki smiles as he uses a lightning quirk to send an electrical current through Balckwhip and into Izuku. Izuku screams in pain and begins to fall out of the sky until Ochaco catches him mid-fall.

Bakugo turns back to Shigaraki and sees him reaching out once again but Bakugo used an explosion to boost himself back then hit Shigaraki with a stun grenade to keep Shigaraki from chasing him or Izuku.

Bakugo fell back but Endeavor and Hawks stayed up top to keep Shigaraki from trying to take out the building.

~~~Izukus POV~~~

Izuku hears his name being called from a familiar voice. "Deku! Deku! Wake up Deku!" Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he sees Ochaco with worry on her face. "Thank god you're awake, are you ok?" She asked, now relieved.

"Ye-yeah. Where's Shigaraki?" Izuku asked, remembering everything that's happened. "He's on the roof fighting Hawks and Endeavor, Bakugo is holding off the rest of the league with Todoroki and the rest of the heroes." Ochaco replied.

Izuku stood up and powered up One for All. "Let's go Ochaco, Endeavor and Hawks can't beat Shigaraki alone." Izuku said, and Ochaco nodded in response. Ochaco wrapped her arms around Izuku and he then took off, flying up to Shigaraki.

"Deku, how much of One for All can you use right now?" Ochaco asked hoping to hear 100%. "If I were to guess, I'd say around 75% full cowl and with my air force probably 80%." Izuku felt proud with how much he has progressed.

"Is that enough to win?" She asked a little worried. "Don't worry Ochaco, I will win no matter what, even if I was only able to use 5%. With you, I can do anything." Izuku said with a smile. But Ochaco knew that smile was forced to hide the fear and anger built up inside Izuku.

They made it to the roof and see scorch marks all over and see Hawks bleeding from the head but he's still fight. "Ochaco, go help Hawks." Ochaco nodded and ran to the number 2 hero. Izuku ran to Endeavor and Shigaraki.

"Oh look at that! Izuku Midoriya is here to fight me again, cause that worked sooo well for the symbol of peace." Shigaraki said with a smile, trying to get into Izukus head.

He's just trying to get to me, I can't let him.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to say something? Or did me killing your precious symbol shut you up?" Shigaraki said, noticing Izuku getting more and more angry. Shigaraki smiled again and that set Izuku over the edge.

"You. You have no right to smile. You have no right to leave here alive! If I wasn't a hero then yo-" Izuku stopped himself before he could say anything else. "What was that? Didn't sound very hero-like. This is what hero society is! People saying it's ok for people to use quirks to harm others as long as they have the title hero! But if you don't have that title then you're labeled a villain!" Shigaraki said.

Izuku peaked over Shigarakis shoulder and saw Bakugo on top of some of Hawks feathers. He knew that he had to stall for time.

"What you're saying is what you believe. But what you believe couldn't be more wrong! There would be no need for heroes if the villains would jus-" before Izuku can finish, a loud explosion was heard behind Shigaraki.

Shigaraki turned around and saw Bakugo flying at him. While he was distracted, Izuku ran up and kicked Shigarakis back and made him fly back.

Bakugo flew right by Shigaraki and was grabbed Izuku who spun Bakugo around then threw him at Shigaraki. "Reverse X-Catapult! DIEEEE!" Bakugo yelled as he slammed into Shigaraki and let off a massive explosion that destroyed part of UA and sent Shigaraki off the roof.

Izuku then jumps off and uses black whip to wrap it around Shigarakis arms and pulled Shigaraki into a kick, sending him flying back down. Before he hit the ground, Hawks used some feathers to catch him so he doesn't have a chance to touch the ground.

"COME ON DEKU! LET'S FINISH THIS ALL FOR ONE WANNA BE!" Bakugo yelled, holding back his tears. Izuku noticed his pain and started to tear up as well. He hasn't been crying due to pure rage flowing through him but now that he's settled, his emotions became overwhelming.

"Yeah! Let's do this Kacchan!" Izuku said, wiping away his tears and putting on a fearless smile. Ochaco followed behind the two and noticed Shoto using his ice to rush over to Shigaraki.

The group lands and Shigaraki gets up and is about to decay the feathers until he is blasted with fire from Todoroki.

"It's over Shigaraki, you can't harm anyone else! Do you know why?" Izuku said, his grin growing more and more.

"Because WE are here!"