Chapter 16

~~~Izukus POV~~~

3 weeks have passed and Ochaco and Izuku have had a healthy relationship. They go out almost every week and their training has helped immensely.

A new investigation of the League started and the heroes have an idea as to where the league is hiding. For the raid meeting they have certain heroes and students.

They gathered Endeavor, Hawks, Gang Orca, Mirko, Eraserhead, and a few other smaller heroes. They also have some students. Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Iida, Momo, and Ochaco.

In the meeting they split the groups up in two. The evacuation/rescue group. And the raiding group. Hawks leads the evacuation group with Momo, Ochaco, Gang Orca, Iida, and a few small heros. While Endeavor leads the raid group which is the remaining heros and students.

The meeting ends and Ochaco and Izuku meet up so they can walk back to the dorms together. But Izuku seemed a little down and distant.

"You ok Deku?" Ochaco said grabbing Izukus hand. "Yeah, I'm just thinking. Hey! Wanna stay at my room tonight? Since we have no classes tomorrow." Izuku said trying to change the subject. "Of course! I'll just have to grab a few things from my room." Ochaco said.

The two stay at each others dorms pretty often lately. They never do anything beside cuddle now and then and watch movies. They also kiss regularly but never too much. The two are still a pretty new couple but they are much more comfortable with each other. The class knows at this point some were happy and excited. Some didn't care. And two were jealous of Deku for having a girl, especially one of the hotter ones in the class.

The two made it to the dorms and Ochaco ran upstairs to her room to get her stuff while Izuku was stopped in the lobby by backugo. "Hey nerd. Come to my room." Backugo said walking past Izuku.

I wonder what Backugo wants. Maybe he wants to talk about shigaraki.

They meet up at Backugos room. "So, Shigaraki has All for One, meaning you HAVE to take this guy on. You can't use 100% yet but you're stronger than I am it seems. I still don't believe you are ready though so I'm going to help you take him on. He may be strong but he can't take me on. Especially when I have someone to bail me out. Besides, he is going to go after One for All so he won't kill you." Backugo told Izuku making him a little surprised.

I forgot Kacchan is better with teamwork. And he realizes that me having One for All means I have to be the one that beats shigaraki.

"I'll try my best. With black whip, One for All, and eventually Levitate. There's no way Shigaraki can win." Izuku said with determination in his eyes. "Good, remember what I told you after I found out about One for All? You better not lose you damn nerd!" Backugo said with a smirk. "Right!" Izuku said with a quick nod.

Izuku then left Backugos room and went into his room to see Ochaco on the bed trying to find a movie to watch. "Hey Deku! Where were you?" Ochaco asked with a smile. "I was talking to Kacchan about the raid, since we're in the same group. Anyway, what are we gonna watch?" Izuku asks as he walks to Ochaco and sits next to her before wrapping his arm around her shoulder and she lays her head on him.

They ended up watching a comedy so they can lighten the dark mood from the meeting. But they don't pay much attention as they mostly just talk. "Hey Ochaco, how do you feel about sparing again tomorrow?" Izuku asked. "Well, we've done it for 3 times and you've won all 3 times. So I don't know." Ochaco sulked making her even more adorable than normal.

Why does she have to do this? She's so cute.

The movie finally ended and it was getting around to the time to get dinner so the two decided to get out of the dorms and get some food. "What do you wanna get Deku?" Ochaco asked just happy to spend more time with Izuku. "You want some barbecue? I heard about this place that's supposed to be really good." Izuku said trying to think of something. "Sure! Then we can go back to the dorm." Ochako said following Izukus lead.

They make it to the restaurant and order. "How do you feel about the mission Deku?" Ochaco asked knowing it's been eating at him all day. "I'm worried about it. I might have to face strong villains, and that includes Shigaraki. I don't think I'm strong enough yet." Izuku said looking down.

Suddenly he felt Ochaco grab his hand. "Deku, you're the strongest in the class, you are more than capable to take down villains like Shigaraki. You took down Nine and Muscular. One physically strong and one with really powerful quirks. I know you can do it." Ochaco said making Izuku feel a little more at ease. "Thanks Ochaco, I appreciate it." Their food then showed up and they begin eating. The atmosphere was a little awkward but nothing too bad for the rest of their dinner.

"That was so good. What did you think Ochaco?" Izuku asked while turning and seeing a very satisfied smile on the girls face. "That was amazing." Ochaco said pating her stomach. Izuku pays for the food and they leave and start walking back to the dorm.

Their talk during dinner helped clear Izukus mind a little but he still had his doubts and concerns on the back of his mind.