Chapter 17

The next day the two get up and take turns showering, getting ready to go visit Izukus mom, Inko. After Ochaco gets out of the shower, it's Izukus turn. Izuku gets into the shower and as he showers his head begins to hurt, it's slight but still kind of painful.

Izuku gets out of his shower and wraps the towel around his waist before his head becomes a pounding pain, making him fall to his knees in pain. Ochaco hears yelling from the bathroom and runs in to see Izuku on his knees grabbing his head in pain.

"Deku? What's wrong?" Ochaco asked panicked, she ran over to him to try and assist him. When she touched him his head flew up to look at her. She sees nothing but pain in his eyes and her heart drops. "Oh my god, Deku! Do you need me to get anything? Should I get recovery girl? What happened?" Ochaco can't hold back her tears, she's both worried and terrified.

Izuku screams and suddenly falls unconscious. Ochaco pulls him onto her lap and and pulls out her phone to call All Might, she had his number for the training.

Izuku is in a dream like state and he sees the previous holders of One for All standing before him. Suddenly the seventh holder, Nana Shimura steps foward and speaks. "All for One grows stronger inside of my grandson, Tomura Shigaraki. Being the ninth holder of this powerful quirk, it is your fight. Stopping him is number 1 priority." She said making Izukus eyes widen. "But- but I'm not strong enough yet! I can only use 60% of One for All and I've only unlocked one of the seven quirks! I still can't figure out how I'll unlock Levitate!" Izuku said knowing he stands no chance against Shigaraki. "You believe that our quirks would give you a better chance? Not one of us were able to take All for One down using our quirks. You don't need our quirks. All Might did it with his own strength and now you can too." Nana said making Izuku look down and start thinking.

But All Might had 100% he can use, I only have 60%. Did All Might use 100% the wholetime? No, because he would've put the people at risk. He used it in his final attack though, atleast as much as he can use in one body part.

The other holders of One for All step forward now and the first holder begins talking. "Shigaraki has become extremely strong. If you don't defeat him at the raid, there will only be one more chance I believe. But by no means should you let him take One for All. If he takes One for All then all hope is lost. There will be no way to defeat him." He said making Izuku nervous. Izuku did nothing but simply nodded and suddenly woke up on Ochacos lap to her crying and All Might over him as well, both trying to get his attention.

"He-hey All Might, what are you doing here?" Izuku said grabbing his head, which is still kind of in pain. "Deku! Are you ok?" Ochaco asked extremely worried. "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know what happened, one moment I was getting out of the shower and the next I woke up in your lap." Izuku said not entirely sure about what's going on

"According to young Uraraka, you got out of the shower and started yelling in pain. She found you on your hands and knees in pain and called me after you fell unconscious." All Might explained. Izuku then sat up and thought for a second. "Maybe my head was in pain. Hey All Might, do you think I can talk to you for a minute?" Izuku said hoping Ochaco doesn't question it.

The two walk out of the dorm room and so that they can talk. "So, I had another dream about One for All. And this raid is important. They said I don't have to fight him yet but if I lose One for All then it's all over. Should I just, not go?" Izuku said not sure what he should do. "Well, say you don't go, your friends are in danger. But say you do go, you have a chance to beat him and protect your friends. Which do you think is best for a hero?" All Might said restoring Izukus determination.

He's right. I should be a hero, and do what a hero would think is best. I have to risk my life and my quirk to try and defeat Shigaraki.

"It seems you already know what to do then. So you're feeling better then?" All Might asked and Izuku just nodded. "Good, I'll be on my way then you two can go back to what you were doing." All Might said. "Ok, thanks All Might!" Izuku said waving at his teacher.

Izuku went back into his room and was greeted by a warming hug from Ochaco. "You had me so worried Deku." She said, then receiving a hug back. "Don't worry Ochaco, I'm not going anywhere. Anyway, are we ready to head out?" Izuku said not realizing he's only wearing a towel.

Ochaco pulled out of the hug then her face turned bright red as she jumped back. "H-h-how about you p-put on some clothes Deku." Ochaco said looking away. Izuku made a confused face and looked down to see nothing but a towel around his waist and shared Ochacos bright red face.