Chapter 28

"Welcome to your end, Izuku Midoriya." All for One said. Suddenly the ground started shaking and Izuku began falling through the ground. He looked down and saw fire at the end of the pit. Before he can hit the ground he pulled back his arm and charged up a 100% Detroit smash to blow away the fire but before he could do it, the fire disappeared and Izuku hit the ground.

What the hell, where am I? Where's All for One or Shigaraki.

Suddenly a tunnel opened from a wall and the tunnel was pitch black except for a small flame. Izuku walked towards the flame and saw it was Endeavor, his flame was about to go out. Suddenly the flame went out and the room lit up and in it was pro heroes on the ground on the brink of death.

The first hero Izuku notices is his teacher and former pro hero, All might. He was bleeding from his scare and from his head. It looked like his legs were broken and he was missing an arm. "A-All Might?!" Was all Izuku can let out before he noticed the other two pros on the ground.

Endeavor was seemingly already dead with multiple head and body wounds and the other hero was Eraserhead. He was still breathing but faintly. He also had multiple head and bidy wounds but it seemed something happened to his eyes since he has streams of blood coming from both sockets. "Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku said and when Aizawa opened his eyes all Izuku could see were empty sockets.

Izuku screamed and jumped back and suddenly the three heroes disappeared and turned into dust and blew away.

Wh-what the hell is happening?

Suddenly the walls crumbled and Izuku was on the surface with Shigaraki. "What the hell is going on Shigaraki?!" Izuku yelled with tears in his eyes. "I don't know, let's ask your little friend here." Shigaraki then opens a portal with a warping quirk. He then puts his hand in and out comes Ochaco with Shigaraki holding the back of her neck with four fingers.

"Ochaco!" Izuku yealled before he charged up One for All. "Don't come closer Izuku Midorya, or I'll have him kill her. All it takes is one finger on her neck and it's over." All for One said behing Izuku.

Damn it! There has to be a way to get her without him killing her.

Before Izuku could think of something, Shigaraki put the fifth finger on her neck and she started to decay. "Why couldn't you save me Deku?" Ochaco said before she fully decayed. "Noooo! Ochaco!" Izuku yelled before falling to his knees.

Shigaraki then vanishes and appears behind Izuku. But before he can grab Izuku, Izuku uses black whip to grab Shigaraki's ankles and pulls so he falls. Izuku then goes for a 100% Detroit Smash as Shigaraki is falling but before it can hit, All for One hits Izuku with the powered up punch he used against All Might in Kamino Ward, knocking Izuku far back.

"Why did you forget about me Izuku Izuku Midoriya?" All for One said. Izuku then charged One for All at 100% and dashed towards All for One until he made it and attempted to hit a Detroit Smash but when he landed the punch his quirk stopped. Izuku turned to Shigaraki to see that he stole Aizawas quirk. "Who's cool now Eraser?" Shigaraki said with a smile.

Suddenly All for One grabbed Izuku by the neck and began stealing One for All. "It is over. One for All is mine." All for One said throwing Izuku. Izuku began to get up until Shigaraki shot ice at Izuku, freezing him. Then he ran ai Izuku and hit him with a huge explosion. "H-how did you get those quirks?" Izuku asked trying to keep it together even though he probably has multiple broken bones.

"Let's just say your friends are weaker than I thought." Shigaraki said with a wide smile. Izuku looks up and sees a big fire blast heading towards him but Izuku dodged and looked back at Shigaraki but Shigaraki was gone. Suddenly Shigaraki appears behind Izuku and when Izuku turns around, Shigaraki grabbing his face and began decaying his body.

Right before the decay took out all of Izuku, he woke up. Izuku sat straight up, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He turns and sees he's alone in the bed. Suddenly he hears the bathroom door and sees Ochaco walk out. Izuku then runs to her and hugs her as tight as he can. "Deku! Good morning to you too. Are you ok? You're covered in sweat." Ochaco said before Izuku pulled back then kissed her.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "I just had the worst dream. I'm so happy you're though." Izuku said before hugging her again. "Hey Deku. Though I love getting hugs from you and I do want to know what happened in that dream. Can you atleast put on clothes?" Ochaco said before Izuku pulled back from the hug and looked down to see that he is completely naked. Oh, um. Yeah, sorry." Izuku said going to put clothes on.

"It's ok Deku, also, I want to know exactly what happened. Ok?" Ochaco said with a completely serious look in her eye. "O-ok." Izuku said while putting on underwear.

Suddenly they hear a knock at the door and Izuku jumps and turns pale. "Hey Midoriya! I wanna talk to you!" Tokoyami said from the other side. But Izuku stood frozen out of fear. "Hey Deku, you ok?" Ochaco asked snapping Izuku out of his trance. "Yeah. Um, for sure! I'll be out in a minute!" Izuku said back. Izuku then looked Ochaco in the eyes and she saw just how much fear he had in that moment.

"I'll explain after I talk to him. Just, wait here for a second" Izuku said before putting on a shirt and walking out of the room.

I wonder what he wants.

"Hey Tokoyami, what did you want?" Izuku said. "I want to spar against you."