Chapter 47

The day before Izukus birthday.

Izuku woke up the next and Ochaco wasn't in bed with him. He recalled what had happened the night before and blushed slightly. He then got out of bed and took a shower.

Tomorrow's the big day, 'the fall of UA'. This really has me stressed out.

He steps out of the shower after a while and goes to get dressed. Once dressed, he heads to the common area to look for Ochaco but to no avail.

He sees Tsuyu walk by and decided to ask her about it. "Hey Tsu, do you know where Ochaco went?" Tsuyu put her index finger on her chin and thought about it for a moment before replying. I don't, I just saw her leave around an hour ago with Mina *ribbit*."

With Ashido? Hm, maybe they had plans. But I was really hoping to train with her a little more.

"Ok, thank you!" He said while walking outside to where he normally trains.

I guess I'll just train by myse-

Izuku stops as he hears an explosion around the area he's been training at. He activates One for All and rushes over to the spot, where he sees Bakugo and Todoroki training.

Damn, I guess I'm on edge right now.

He deactivates the quirk and goes to join them. After an hour and a half of training, the friends go back to the dorms to grab lunch. When Izuku walked in, he saw Ochaco standing in the common area with a present.

"Hey Deku, I know that tomorrow is your birthday but I'm worried we won't have time for me to give you, your present. So here, open it." Ochaco said with the cutest smile Izuku has ever seen.

That's right, I was so caught up on the dream that I forgot about my birthday.

"Th-thank you Ochaco." Izuku said, grabbing the present. He opened it and his eyes widen at the gift. "How did you get this?"

In his hand, Izuku held two items. One was a small statue of him in a punching stance, much like the statue of All Might in his room. And the second was a statue of him and Ochaco holding hands and kissing in their respective hero costumes.

"There's this new shop in the mall, I has a bunch of action figures and statues like those. I figured you had enough All Might so I had them make custom statues." Ochaco said with a smile.

Izuku quickly hugged his girlfriend. "Thank you so much, I love them Ochaco." He said, overfilled with joy.

Him and Ochaco spend the rest of the day together and then it was finally time, The day Izuku has been so worried about for about a week now.

Izuku and Ochaco stand next to each other in their hero costumes, preparing themselves for the fight. Bakugo and Todoroki stand in front of them.

Aizawa comes to the small group and informs them that All Might and the other staff and students that cannot fight have been evacuated and same with a couple miles into the city.

"Good, less people to worry about, especially All Might." Izuku said and Aizawa nodded and headed to his position. Ochaco grabbed Izukus hand. "Are you ready Deku?" Izuku squeezed her and a little and nodded with a determined face.

A few minutes go by and suddenly gigantomachia appears with a group of villains on top of him. Hawks flys down to Endeavor. "Shigaraki isn't there." He said making Endeavor worry.

"Wait, what?!" Endeavor said, panicked.  Izuku was near by so he heard the whole thing and was instantly terrified. Suddenly, it dawned on him.

Shit.

"ENDEAVOR! SHIGARAKI HAS A WARPING QUIRK!" Izuku said, terrified for All Might. But before Endeavor can responded, he notices a black warp portal appear on the roof of UA.

"LOOK!" He said, pointing. Izuku noticed and without hesitation, he and Hawks fly up. And Bakugo right behind them.

Shigaraki walks out the portal and Izukus worst nightmare had come true. Shigaraki walks out, holding All Might by the neck but keeping his pinky off All Might neck to avoid decaying him.

Damn it, All Might is in trouble.

Izuku powered up to 70% and flew faster to hit Shigaraki.

If I can just get All Might of of his grasp then either me or Hawks can catch him.

Izuku fires black whip at Shigaraki's finger but Shigaraki used his free hand to fire his air cannon at Izuku, blasting him back. Then Hawks sneaks a few feathers behind Shigaraki to stab his arm and make him drop the former symbol so Izuku or himself can catch him.

But Shigaraki knew it was coming and he grabbed the feather and used it to stab All Might in his injury, making him yell in pain.

"Look at how helpless your former symbol of peace is! Look at what this quirk can do to someone who was once so strong! Look at it and realize that THIS is what hero society brings! Heroes only breed hate! Heroes are no better than us villains, and I will show you that today!" Shigaraki said, getting everyones attention.

Shigaraki then placed his last finger on All Mights neck, making him begin to decay. Izukus eyes widen as he sees grey begin to surround All Mights neck. Shigaraki then drops All Might, making it so if he hits the ground then even the ground will decay.

"DEKU! CATCH ALL MIGHT WITH BLACKWHIP BEFORE HE TOUCHES THE GROUND!" Hawks yelled, making Izuku jump into action. Izuku shot out blackwhip and caught All Might.

All Might looked up at Izuku and gave him a smile and a thumbs up before fully decaying. "At last, the symbol of peace has fallin to me." Shigaraki said, now beginning to laugh.

Izuku stayed looking down, tears beginning to flood his eyes and he thinks about his idol/mentor. Izuku looks up at Shigaraki with his eyes filled with complete rage.

No, no this can't be happening. A-A- All...

Izuku stayed for a second before yelling.

"ALL MIGHTTTTT!"