Chapter 10

~~~Ochaco POV~~~

Ochaco gets out of the shower and decides to get ready. She starts looking for clothes but can't find anything that is nice enough. She wants something that is nice but not too formal. As she tears apart her closet, she hears a knock at the door.

She goes to the door and opens it to see Mina standing there. Mina looks behind her friend and notices the crime scene that is Ochakos room. "Oh my god, what happened in there?" Mina asked a little concerned. "Well, Deku invited Iida and I to meet his mom and I am kinda worried. So I went to find something that looked nice and couldn't find anything." Ochaco explained

"Well, I might have a dress that you can burrow. Let me go get it!" Mina said as she sprinted to her room. Not a minute later and she is shown sprinting back with the dress in hand. "Here, this is cute. It's also not super formal for a dress." Mina said giving ochako inside her room and closing the door. A few minutes later, Ochaco comes out with the dress on, only problem was that the dress was too small in the chest.

"Yeah, Mina, I don't think we have the same cup size." Ochaco said as Mina inspected her friend and noticed that strength isn't the only way Ochaco has grown. She's not huge in the chest but still bigger than she used to be. "Damn you and your breasts." Mina sulked. Her face then lit up when she got an idea. "Ochaco! Lets ask Yaoyorozu to make a dress like this but with a bigger size in the chest!" Mina said super excited for her idea.

The two make it to Momo and explain to her everything. She makes the dress and gives it to Ochaco. "Now, don't think I'll do this everytime. I'm just doing this now because I've honestly wanted you guys to get together for a while now." Momo winked as she said the last part making Ochaco blush to the thought of dating Izuku. They thank Momo and leave back to Ochacos room. Ochaco fits into her new dress and starts getting everything else ready.

I really hope I'm not over doing it with a dress. It is more of a summer type dress so it shouldn't be too bad. I do like the colors though, it's light pink with a bunch of little black flowers covering it. The dresses length stops at about half way on my thigh but I'm wearing black tights to make up fo the exposed skin. I also have black shoes on and I put my hair back. I think I look good, let's see what Deku thinks.

The clock finally hits 4 and Ochaco heads to the Elevator. As she leaves the elevator, she sees Izuku and Todoroki standing there in semi normal clothes. Todoroki is wearing a plain white shirt with a thin black coat and jeans. While Izuku is wearing his jeans with his light blue, short sleeved jacket. Under they jacket he has a black long sleeved shirt and over the shirt he has a black arm brace on his right arm. He has to keep it on sometimes to keep his arm from hurting.

"Oh shoot, did I overdress?!" Ochaco asked worried. "Oh no! You look amazing actually." Izuku said smiling and rubbing the back of his head with a slight blush.

Cool, so he likes it then. That's a good start.

~~~Izuku POV~~~

She really does look great. I hope this night lasts a long time because I can see her looking like this forever and never get tired of it.

"Ok, are you guys ready to go?" Izuku asked the two of them. As they start walking out Ochaco remembered that Ioda was supposed to go. "Hey Deku, why is Todoroki coming? I thought Iida was the one that was coming." Ochako asks not trying to be rude, just wondering. "Yeah, Iida said that he was going to go visit his famy for the weekend. So I asked Todoroki instead since Todoroki is my best friend too." Izuku said with a smile. Still can't take his eyes off Ochaco, but somehow managing it when they finish the conversation.

The three made it all the way to the house and when they made it to the door Izuku stopped and turned to look at the two of his friends. "Ok, just so you guys know, my mom is protective of me. So she might ask a lot of questions, especially to you Todoroki. Especially after how beat up I was in the sports festival." Izuku said hoping he didn't come across as harsh. The two nodded and Izuku opened the door "MOM! I'M HOME!" As Izuku yelled that he heard little footsteps running to see his son.

Inko quickly hugged Izuku ignoring his two friends behind him. "You never come over anymore Izuku!" Inko said with tears welling up. "I know mom, I'm sorry. I'm just super busy lately." Izuku told her to calm her down. Inko pulled back and looked at his two friends. She went to Ochaco first.

"You must be Ochaco Uraraka. I've heard so much about you." Inko said going in for a hug. Ochaco took the hug kindly. "Oh really? What have you heard?" Ochaco asked. And Inko whispered back to her. "I'll tell you later." She made sure Izuku couldn't hear her. Ochaco then giggled and Inko pulled back from the hug and went to Todoroki. "So you're Endeavors son. It truly is an honor to have you in my home." Inko said bowing to Todoroki. "Oh, uh, thanks. But you don't need to be formal with me." Todoroki said not entirely knowing what to do.

"As a citizen I am very happy to have you here. But as Izukus mom I want to make sure you won't hurt Izuku like that again." Inko said with a fully straight face. "I promise I won't. Your son actually helped me learn something that day. He's the reason I can be as strong as I am." Todoroki said making Inko smile. "Good, so anyway. Lets go get sone food, the table is fully set up."

It seems mom really likes them which is good. Still, I wonder what she wispered to Uraraka.

The four gather to the table and Izuku helps his mom dish everything up. As they all sit down they begin sharing stories of their adventures. Inko caught Izuku glancing at Ochaco a few times but didn't say anything.

The four mostly talked about what's been happening with UA but everything got a dark tone when Shigaraki was mentioned. Izuku knew that he had to fight Shigaraki one day and it terrified him. Especially with how he was able to deal with Endeavor. Soon the conversation changed and Ochako started to talk about how her friendship with Izuku was and Todoroki did the same after that.

And just like that, dinner was over. Izuku told Todoroki that he needed to talk to him and apologized to his mom for not helping her clean. Ochaco then went to help instead.

~~~Ochaco POV~~~

"Hey. Can I help you with the dishes?" Ochaco asked Inko. "Sure, I've wanted to talk to you alone anyway. Well, at least away from Izuku." Inko said confusing Ochaco. "Why's that?" She asked not quiet understanding why. "Let me ask you something Ochaco. Do you like my son?"