Chapter 26

Izuku wakes up in the ambulance for a few moments. All he sees are Aizawa and Ochaco next to him, but Ochaco is holding his hand. They were talking about something but he couldn't make it out since he wasn't fully conscious. After about 15 seconds pass, he's unconscious once again.

A few hours pass and he wakes up in a hospital room. He sees the nurse writing something down next to him before she looks up and sees that he is awake. "Oh, hello there. I'm your nurse, how are you feeling?" She said in a very sweet tone. She was around average weight and height for a female. Looked to be around mid twenties and had blonde hair with blue eyes and glasses.

"H-hi, I'm alr- Ow" Izuku said but realized his pain after a few seconds. "You probably shouldn't move. You have major third degree burns on your right leg, and your middle finger and your thumb have been fractured. We are currently waiting for recovery girl to come but that will take time, and we aren't entirely sure if she could heal your leg 100% so you might need crutches for a few days." The nurse said, informing Izuku of everything.

Shigaraki got me that bad? Did we catch him? Did he get others with that move? I kinda blacked out after that attack.

Suddenly, the door opens with Ochaco and Aizawa standing on the otherside. Ochacos eyes light up when she sees Izuku awake, she then runs to him and hugs him. "Deku! How are you feeling?" Ochaco asked, starting to tear up. "Yeah, I'll be ok. Are you ok? Did anyone else get hurt?" Izuku asked? Still worrued about the others. "No, you saved Iida from the attack, but everyone is as good as they can be. Endeavor is facing a major concussion though." Aizawa said while walking to the side of Izukus bed.

"You did a great job though. You protected everyone you could and was able to deal some damage to Shigaraki. Good work." Aizawa said now praising his student. "Did we capture Shigaraki?" Izuku asked. "No but we did capture Dabi thanks to Endeavor, Compress thanks to Mirko, and Toga thanks to Uraraka, Iida, and Hawks. So the league is greatly weakened." Aizawa said. But the news only made Izuku frown.

"Damn it." Izuku said. "You know Midoriya, you don't have to capture every villain to succeed." Aizawa said trying to reassure Izuku of the victories. "I know, but not capturing someone as strong as him, is equivalent to not even captured anyone." Izuku said now looking down. "Yes, but-" Aizawa began but was cut off by Ochaco. "Listen Deku, just cause you failed this time doesn't mean anything. Remember when you failed to bring back Eri the first time. You were determined and brought her back and took out Chisaki at the same time. Next time, I'll be with you to help and together we will take out Shigaraki and end this!" Ochaco said now putting some fire into Izukus eyes.

Izuku didn't know till now but that's exactly what he needed to hear. "You're right Ochaco, thank you." Izuku said now smiling. "Good, well, I'm gonna go wait for recovery girl. You two can catch up. Also, I'm glad you're awake Midoriya." Aizawa said walking out of the room.

"Ochaco. About last night, I'm sorry. I got too stressed and I didn't expess it so I kind of let my emotions take control of me." Izuku said looking down again. "Don't worry about it Deku, I understand. I'm glad you took this seriously, if you didn't then who knows if you would've made it out alive or with the small injuries that you have. I'm just happy you're safe Deku. I don't know what I would've done if I lost the man I love so fast." Ochaco said not realizing what came out of her mouth until she said it.

"I- I mean. Uhhhh. I don't know what I mean." Ochaco said looking down, now flustered. Izuku began blushing and pulled up her chin with his finger, and looked in her eyes. Making her forget everything that has happened. He then pulled her close and kissed her. Completely forgetting the nurse was in the room.

"Um, excuse me? But I still need the patient." The nurse said giggling a little. Ochaco pulled back and got super red. "Oh, yeah! Of course! I'll go get you some water Deku!" Ochaco said speed walking out of the room.

"You two really are cute, you know." The nurse said before going to Izuku and checking his I.V. and everything.

I hope I'll be able to get out of here today. I need to get training again soon.

Recovery girl and Aizawa walk through the door. "Oh, hello there!" The nurse said. "Fill me in on what the boy did this time." Recovery girl said. The nurse then filled her in completely.

"Atleast it's not a broken bone this time, this should be a piece of cake then." Recovery girl said before kissing Izuku and fixing everything except for the fractured fingers. "I didn't fix your fingers because you did that one yourself, you've become great with this quirk but you need to be less careless. Let that heal on its own." Recovery girl said before pulling the nurse out of the room to talk about the discharge and other patients that need help.

"So, what is happening this summer, Mr.Aizawa?" Izuku asked. "I will be having everyone go on hero training with pros. It won't be work study, but actual one on one training with willing heroes. But there will be groups since not many heroes are able to do it." Aizawa said making Izuku think of who he would want to train with.

I wonder if Gran Torino will do it.

"And before you ask, you will not be picking it yourself. The pros will be selected to fit your weaknesses." Aizawa said. "Ok, that makes sense. Any idea as to who will be selected for me?" Izuku asked.

"That's a hard one, since you, and Bakugo are probably going to be together for this training." Aizawa said