Chapter 42

Izuku walks into Ochacos room and is completed silent from what's in front of him. Anger slowly fills his body, as he sees Mineta standing in front of the bathroom door that is slightly cracked open. "Mineta, what are you doing?" Izuku asked as calmly as he can. Mineta jumped in surprise and started shaking. "H-h-h-hey Mi-Midorya." Mineta said in a shakey, terrified voice.

"Are you trying to peep at Ochaco showering?" Izuku asked feeling more and more rage. Mineta just stood there shaking, hoping Izuku doesn't hurt him.

Suddenly Izuku began walking towards Mineta and Mineta quickly threw a bunch of his balls on the floor, keeping Izuku from taking another step. Izuku then jumped and used float to get over the balls and Mineta quickly threw some at the flying Izuku who caught it with black whip and grabbed Mineta with the same quirk.

"This will show you to stop being such a fucking perv! DIE!" Izuku said while throwing Mineta into the hallway and slamming him into the wall. Izuku then quickly shut the door with black whip and realized what he just said.

Did I just yell die? Is Kacchan rubbing off on me?

Then Izuku hears the bathroom door open and Ochaco with nothing but a towel on walks out. "What's with all the." She looks around and sees her room covered in Minetas balls and Izuku is just flying over them, blushing from her wearing only a towel.

"Oh, he-hey Deku." Ochaco said while beginning to blush because she is practically naked. "What was with all the noise? And why are these nalls everywhere? And why are you flying?" Ochaco asked.

I forgot I was flying. How are we gonna get rid of these balls though?

Izuku put himself back down and explained the whole situation. "Mineta, that perv. How could I have left the door unlocked." Ochaco said, ready to punch her short classmate.

"It's alright though, he's learned his lesson." Izuku said with a calming smile. "I appreciate you Deku, now, let's go to your room since this room is a mess now." Ochaco said about to walk out until Izuku stops her and points at the towel that she's still wearing.

"Oh, I see." Ochaco said and began to take it off  and Izuku turned away while blushing. "What's wrong Deku? You act like you've never seen me without clothes before." Ochaco said with a cheeky grin.

"I-i-its just th-that I-I am not u-u-used to it." Izuku said while still turned away. Ok just chuckled and hugged Izuku from the back and whispered, "Do you want to get used to it?"

When she said that Izukus face went bright red and he was completely silent.  "Deku, you're really easy to tease." Ochaco said while beginning to laugh.

How should I get her back? I think I have an idea.

Izuku then turns around and grabs Ochacos waist with one hand and pulls off the towel with the other. He then leans in and whispers, "I never I didn't want to get used to it." After hearing this, Ochacos face got even more red than Izukus was a second ago.

"It seems you're just as easy to tease." Izuku said while Ochaco just stayed looking at Izukus face. She seemed as if she was in a trance of some sort. Izuku looked back at and they stayed like that for another few seconds before leaning in for a kiss.

Right before their lips connect, there's a pounding on the door, breaking the trance. "DEKU! ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" Bakugo yelled from the other side. "What does he mean mocking him?" Izuku asked himself now able to think. "I think he means when you yelled die when I was in the bathroom." Ochaco responded to him not realizing she's still naked in Izukus arms.

Suddenly Izuku remembered what happened and let go of Ochaco. "You should go into the bathroom or something, so he doesn't see you." Izuku said while walking to the door. "Y-yeah, you're rightn." Ochaco said with a slight blush before running towards the bathroom.

As soon as Izuku heard the door shut he opened the front door to see an angry Bakugo (or is it a normal Bakugo?) standing on the other side. "Hey ka-" Izuku wasn't able to finish his sentence before Bakugo sets off a small explosion from his hand, interrupting him.

"I speak first, you damned nerd" he said. "Were you mocking me earlier?" Bakugo asked with an angry tone. "No, something just came over me, I don't know why I yelled that to be honest." Izuku said a little flustered and worried that Bakugo is angry at him.

Bakugo looks at Izuku for a moment then begins to walk away. "Whatever Deku, just know that you'll get your ass kicked if you copy me anymore." He said while walking away and waving.

Izuku just smiled and shut the door to get back to Ochaco. He started to maneuver around Minetas balls, the bathroom door opened and Ochaco with nothing but a towel on walked out, again.

"I-I forgot you don't have clothes on." Izuku said while quickly turning around. There was a pause for a few moments before Ochaco finally spoke. "D-Deku." She said softly. "Come here." She told Izuku, making him turn around and see that the towel is now gone and she is holding her arms out.

Like he was in a trance, Izuku started walking over before making his way to Ochaco and hugging her. He then pulled back his hug slightly and went for a kiss.

The teenagers stayed up nearly all night that night.