Chapter 9

The next day, Ochaco wakes up decently early so that she can go on a quick run in the morning. She got up, got dressed, then headed out.

I'm excited to meet Dekus mom. Maybe I'll run into Iida and talk to him about it later.

She made it to the lobby and sees Izuku going outside for his morning run. Ochaco stopped and thought bout asking him if he wanted to run with her but decided that she will just eat a little and leave by herself.

I'm sure Deku just wants time to think. I'm not sure why but I won't interrupt.

~~~Izuku POV~~~

Izuku had just set off on his morning run and he began thinking about what that "missing piece" he needed was.

Ok, maybe involving smiling. But why would it need smiling? What about fighting. Would it unlock if I fought Shigaraki? He does have All for One so maybe it'll click when we do fight. No that wouldn't make sense. I don't know. And All Might never unlocked multiple quirks so he wouldn't be too much help.

As Izuku continues his run he notices All Might running as well. He speeds up to catch him. "Hey All Might!" He yells to get All Mights attention. "Hey kid. How are you doing?" All Might asked. "I'm good! I had a question for you actually. But before I ask I want you to answer as a father figure and not a teacher. Ok?" Izuku asked getting slightly embarrassed. "Sure kid. Go ahead." All Might said feeling a little proud of the father figure title.

"Well. There's this girl that I have interest in. I didn't realize it till last night but I need a little figuring out these feelings." Izuku said looking down the whole time. "I see, so how do you feel for this girl exactly?" All Might asked while starting to think. "Well. I don't entirely know. I get happy when I see her. Like, there's this feeling in my stomach that won't go away when I'm near her. I am almost always flustered whenever she's around as well." Izuku said trying to figure out how he feels.

There's so much more to it. It's weird though because I've never really had these feelings for someone before. I've had a crush I guess, and I've been flustered around girls but never like this.

"I see, hey kid. Tell me something, have you ever had any friends or girls that intrest you growing up?" All Might asked knowing exactly whats going on. "Well, not really. I've always been bullied for being quirkless and everything. I also studied heros so much that people found it weird. So I was never really able to make friends or anything." Izuku said not quiet understanding why he asked. "Well, I believe that you love this girl young Midoriya." As soon as All Might said that, Izuku got red and flustered.

I WHAT?! How would I love her? Is it possible to love someone after just one year of knowing them? Would she be weirded out if she found out that I did, of I did?

All Might began laughing and when he did Izuku realized he was mumbling everything he just thought. "Youg Midoriya, you don't have to analyze everything. Listen, these feelings are as normal as they come. Honestly, I'm happy for you. You've found love. Something not even the number one hero could do. I mean, I never found that one true person and also never had time for it. Now that I'm retired, maybe I can try again. But that's not the point. The point is that you want to hold onto these feelings, and eventually you should confess to this girl. I believe you wouldn't regret it." All Might said making Izuku feel somewhat encouraged.

Wow, I really appreciate All Might. But still, how would I have the courage to confess to Uraraka?

"Thanks All Might, I'll stop bothering you now." Izuku said before turning around. "Wait! I still don't know here name young Midoriya." All Might said with a smug look in his eye. "Oh, we-well. It's Uraraka." Izuku said a little shyly. "I knew it would be you two that fall in love. Just a little early than expected to be honest." When All Might said that Izuku got extremely red.

Is it that obvious?

"How could you tell?" Izuku asked hoping it isn't obvious. "Well, it's just that you guys look like you would be a cute couple is all." All Might said. "Ok. Well, I whould be off anyway. See ya All Might!" Izuku said before turning around and running back to the dorms.

Maybe I should ask her eventually. I don't think I have the courage for that though. What am I saying, I've fought villians and made it through life threatening situations. This should be a piece of cake, right?

Finally Izuku makes it back to the dorm and he sees Iida coming back from his run as well. "Hey Iida!" Izuku yelled while waving. "Hello Midoriya, just get back from your run?" Iida asked. "Yep, I actually had a question for you." Izuku said. "I see, what do you need?" Iida asked. "Well, my mom wanted me home for dinner and was hoping I can bring two of my friends, you want to go?" Izuku asked not wanting to go alone with Ochaco. Not because he doesn't like her but because he feels he would be too flustered and embarrassed.

"Actually, I can't. I'm going to go see my brother later. Sorry." When Iida said that, Izuku was kind of disappointed. "I see, well, tell him I said hi." Izuku said, still wanting to meet Ingenium. "I will, thanks for the offer by the way." Iida said while heading back to his room to get ready and leave.

Who else can go? Kacchan wouldn't be a good idea, I don't want to bring two girls. Wait, I know who to bring!

Izuku heads towards the elevator and starts going up to the rooms. Once he hit the right floor he heads over to his classmates room and knocks, hoping he's in his room. Suddenly the door opens and Todoroki is seen standing there. "Oh, hey Midoriya. What's going on?" Todoroki said with a soft voice. "Hey so my mom wanted me to bring two friends over for dinner tonight. You wanna come? Izuku asked hoping he says yes cause Todoroki and Iida are his two best friends.

If he can't come, I don't know who else I could bring.

"Sure, it could be fun. What time will we be leaving?" Todoroki asked getting a little excited. "Well, Uraraka and I will be meeting downstairs at 4 to catch the train and everything." Izuku said happy that he agreed. "Urarakas coming? Makes sense." Todoroki said making Izuku concerned. "What do you mean?" Izuku asked hoping Todoroki didn't figure out Izuku had feelings for her. "Well, you guys are together a lot. I expected Iida to go but instead it'll be me and Uraraka it just surprised me that Iida would've said no or you asked me first."

Thank god he doesn't know. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out why I asked him though.

"Yean, well. Don't think too hard about it. Anyway, I'll see you at 4!" Izuku said before waving and going back to his room.

Ok, now I just text my mom and tell her who's coming. Then I get ready. I hope Todoroki doesn't go over board eith the formal wear. Someone as rich as him is probably loaded with suits.

A few hours pass and finally it's time to meet up with everyone.