Chapter 24

"Everyone try to stay in the air as much as possible!" Endeavor said, starting to propel himself using his flames. "Don't you worry number one, Eraser is already erasing my quick. He knows that Izuku Midoryia and him can't stay in the air." Shigaraki said.

"ARE WE GONNA KILL THIS GUY OR JUST STAND HERE WHILE ERASERS QUIRK RUNS OUT!" Bakugo said, making all the heroes jump into action. Todoroki began shooting a fire blasts and Endeavor copied. Bakugo shot a huge blast from his gauntlets.

The heroes attacks failed since Aizwa blinked, canceling his quirk. Shigaraki blocked all of their quirks, and used 'Air cannon' to attack, launching every hero back, then attempted to touch the ground.

Before he can touch the ground to decay everything, Todoroki launched ice, blocking the ground and making him decay that. Izuku then kicked the end of the ice so it isn't connected to the ground, making it so only the ice decays.

I can't touch the decay, anything that touches it is going to decay as well.

"Good work you two, I got rid of his quirk again."Eraser said. Allowing the team to launch another assault. "Remember Todoroki, you can't use ice or you'll risk blocking my vision." He said reminding Todoroki.

With mr.Aizawa, this may actually work. Without him, I'd be a goner since I can't float yet, but since he can't use his quirks, it's no problem.

Izuku then hit Shigaraki with a 20% Detroit Smash and used a spin kick at 30% to finish his small assult, then jumped out of the way of the longer ranged heroes. They used the same three attacks as before and it landed.

"Wow, great job you guys! Amazing teamwork! But, it's unfortunate that your fire and explosions have no effect on me once Eraserhead blinks." Shigaraki said, now regenerating his burns the same instant Eraser blinks.

"Damn it Eraser! Erase his quirk!" Endeavor yelled. "He regenerated faster than my blink can finish!" Eraser said. "You hear that? He just said the fire and explosions don't effect! Deku kicked him and he died say anything about it!" Bakugo said making Izuku realize what he said. Izuku ran towards Shigaraki and hit him with a 60% Louisiana Smash, then going further with his assault by using a fake spin kick and then finishing with a heel kick to the head. Knocking Shigaraki to the ground.

If I'm going to beat Shigaraki, I have to go faster and harder.

Izuku then charged up to 45% and went for a Manchester Smash before getting geabbed by the collar from Bakugo. Bakugo then threw Izuku back and used an explosion as a smokescreen then used another one to propel himself away.

"DAMN IT DEKU, PAY ATTENTION!" Bakugo yelled, making Izuku look at Aizawa and realize his quirk might've worn off. "Sorry Kacchan, I got too greedy with my assault." Izuku said now turning his attention towards Shigaraki. "No apologies, the enemy is paying more attention than you and he's getting beat at the same time!" Bakugo said, now more calm.

"Well, I guess your guy's 7 minutes of glory has ended, it's time for the realshow in 5." Shigaraki said now counting down. "4," as he kept counting, the heroes looked confused. "3," suddenly Aizawa begins to shake a little bit. "Crap!" Aizawa said. "2," Shigaraki then began to smile. "1," suddenly Aizawa blinked and Shigaraki ran to him faster than anyone can see, then Used a muscle enhancement quirk to punch Aizawa into the wall.

"Looks like it's my turn." Shigaraki said smiling. "Why didn't he just decay him?" Todoroki asked, but Izuku was quick with his response. "He wants his quirk." Izuku said, realizing that he was next since his quick was what Shigaraki was truly after. Suddenly he disappears and Izuku tries to anticipate where he will appear. Izuku went for a kick behind him but Shigaraki appeared on the other side about to punch Izuku but was blocked by a wall of ice.

"Quick thinking Shoto Todoroki. But that isn't going to stop me." Shigaraki broke the wall and went for another strike before Endeavor got in the way and took the punch for Izuku. "Endeavor!" Izuku yelled.

How strong is he? I knew he was strong but to see this strength in person, what the hell is he?

"Deku! Stop standing there and fall back to me!" Bakugo yelled, getting Izukus attention. Izuku ran back to Bakugo. "Fine then Izuku Midoriya, but tell me this, since you want to be a hero so badly, how are you going to save those two?" Shigaraki asks catching Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugos attention.

Shigaraki then touched the ground and began making the building decay.

Crap! I have to save them!

"Kacchan! Grab Todoroki and I and run! I'll use Black Whip to carry Endeavor and Aiz- I mean Eraserhead!" Izuku said as Bakugo did as he said. "Don't tell me what to do you fucking nerd!" Bakugo said in a panic.

"Smart move Izuku Midoriya." Shigaraki said as he made himself fly, towards Izuku. Izuku then charged 65% into his fingers and flicked, making Shigaraki fly back.

Damn it that hurt, I paniced and accidentally boosted up to 65%. My fingers aren't broken but they are definitely bruised.

"I can't hold on much longer, we're landing!" Bakugo said heading towards the ground. The decay had stopped so he doesn't have to worry. The three land and not too far behind them was Shigaraki. "You three are fast. But what's keeping me from continuing my decay and taking out those two on the ground?" Shigaraki asked and suddenly something he never would've expect happened.

Izuku got a smile on his face and he said with no hesitation. "You can't kill them, because I am here."