Chapter 23

Iida and Ochaco are both prepared to fight and are waiting for the clones and Toga to make a move. Dabi bursts fire to make a smokescreen and when it disappeared, Compress was gone.

Ok, so. Iida is at a time limit of probably 9 minutes now, I'm extremely nauseous, and there's more of them. We are at the major disadvantage but they can barely take a hit before dying.

"Keep an eye out for Compress, I got Dabi. Iida said to Ochaco. "Got it." As Ochaco said that Iida ran towards Dabi. Davi prepared an attack but Iida was too quick and hit Dabi's arm and flipped around and heel kicked Dabi in the face, destroying the clone.

Compress appeared behind Iida but got hit by a piece of a building from Ochaco, destroying his clone. Iida then started running towards Toga and went for a kick but missed and kicked a wall instead, kicking debris behind him.

He then ran out of the way and Ochaco hit the debris with the building she still had. "Comet homerun!" She yelled. Hitting Toga a little. She then stopped being Twice and smiled. "Ok, then let's play a fun little game then." She said before turning into an extremely strong villain. One that took Deku using 100% to defeat.

I-is she Ov-

Toga then turns into Overhaul. "Thanks to Compress taking his arm, I was able to get enough blood to keep this form all day, I was saving it for my sweet Izuku, but you'll do just fine." Toga said before touching the floor and launching spikes at Ochaco and Iida. Iida was about to dodge but Ochaco had to use the building piece she had to hit it.

Crap, this is really bad. I have to radio the others.

"Attention, Iida and I are pinned down by Toga! Requesting backup!" She said. "This is Hawks, I'm on my way." He said.

Thank god. Now just to hold her off just a little bit longer.

More spikes launch at the two but this time its gets Iidas left engine, damaging it and making it stall. "Crap!" Before the other spike can reach him, Ochaco made him float and through him out of reach before releasing her quirk.

Come on Hawks.

Ochaco was about to get hit by a spike but then Hawks flies in and destroys the spike. "You! You're the one that killed Twice! I'LL KILL YOU!" Toga yelled enraged and sending a lot more spikes now. Hawks just flies up high and launches a lot of feathers to hit Toga. "I am, but I won't make the same mistake with you. I'm taking you alive." Hawks said while using his feathers to surround Toga.

Thank god, we wouldn't have made it much longer.

"Unfortunately I am the worst opponent you can go up against. And I know that once you take a form, you have to get more blood to do so again. So, it's over Toga." Hawks said making Toga even more mad. "I don't think so, I still have another trick up my sleeve." Toga said as the skin melted off of her, and started to change into Dabi. "Remember the last time Hawks?" Toga said making Hawks remember when he was badly beaten by Dabi.

Toga then burns every feather around her. "Crap." Hawks called all the feathers back and tried to think of a new plan. "Just cause you look like Dabi and you have his quirk, doesn't mean you fight like him." Hawks said, flying down to Toga with a feather sword.

Toga dodged and used flames to fire at Hawks but he used his wing to smack her hand upwards, blasting fire into the air. Then he used his feather sword to cut Toga's leg to make her kneel, then used two feathers to attach to her wrists and connect behind her back.

"Dabi is skilled and doesn't let the death of a fellow team member get to him. Though I don't believe in his morales, he is one hell of a fighter and is leagues above you Toga." Hawks said picking up Toga.

"Woah, that was amazing Hawks!" Ochaco said. "Yes, but uhhhh, can you guys help?" Iida said being completely stalled now. "Oh, yeah. Sorry." Ochaco said running over to him before she made him float and picked them up and the three went to the police with Toga.

~~~Izukus POV~~~

I hope Ochaco is ok. I would help if I could but I am stuck here for now. Hawks is strong though, he probably handled it.

As Izuku stopped to think, a villain jumped at him, though he dodged and kicked the villain and knocked him unconscious. "Stay focused Midoriya." Aizawa said noticing his student zone out here and there. "Sorry sir. I'll stay focused." Izuku said dodging another attack before he hit the villain with a Louisiana smash.

Endeavor finally joins bsck up with the group and takes out a large number of villains at the same time. "Finally you come back." Mirko said, teasing the number one hero. "Yeah, he was stronger than I thought. Why haven't you taken these guys out already?" Endeavor shooting back at Mirko. "Whatever, let's just finish this" she said with a smile "OK! ERASER, DEKU, SHOTO, AND BAKUGO! ALL OF YOU COME WITH ME, THE REST WILL STAY AND TAKE OUT THESE GUYS!" Endeavor said, much to everyone's surprise.

"Why pick the students?" Eraser asked. "Because they have more experience with Shigaraki than most people here, also, Shigaraki seems to have it out for Midoriya, so we will use him to keep Shigaraki in one place." Endeavor said. "So as bait?" Eraser asked. "No, bait is weak. That boy is nit weak." Endeavor said making Eraser satisfied with his answer.

They small group keeps running and finally they made it to Shigaraki. "Finally, you're too slow number one, I expected more"