Chapter 27

"Why are Kacchan and I together?" Izuku asked. "Well, think about it. You two are similar in strength and your teamwork is starting to become amazing. You two are amazing students too. So there aren't too many weaknesses." Aizawa said. "So what you're saying is that Kacchan and I excel so so much thatyou have no idea what we can do to improve?" Izuku asked. "Basically, but don't think about it like that, it's kind of conceded." Aizawa said

I wonder what my weakness really is.

A few hours go by and Izuku is now discharged from the hospital. The city lets the pros and students use hotel rooms for the night since most stayed for the injured.

"This is amazing Deku! What do you think of it?" Ochaco asked. "I think it's nice of the city even though the area was demolished." Izuku said. Izuku was wearing his blue, shortsleeved hoodie with grey shorts and his normal red shoes. Although he had a while cast over half his hand due to his fractured fingers. Ochaco was wearing her pink, shortsleeved hoodie with yellow shorts and black shoes.

"The students share a hall, but you will need to share rooms so pick your roommate for the night. Aizawa said. Everyone started asking people and they all decided who will be sharing rooms. Iida will share with Tokoyami, Momo will share with Todoroki, Izuku will share with Ochaco, and Bakugo will be alone since the number of students is uneven.

All the students went to their rooms and got ready for bed. Izuku and Ochaco made it and started to get ready for bed. "So, Ochaco. Did you want to use one bed tonight or just sleep in separate beds." Izuku asked hoping she would agree to sharing beds. "I mean, we've shared a bed before so doing it again shouldn't hurt." Ochaco said with a smile, making Izuku relived.

The two get ready for bed snd and go to lay down. "Goodnight Deku." Ochaco said as Izuku put his arm around her. "Goodnight Ochaco." Izuku said, closing his eyes.

They lay there for a while, not able to fall asleep. "Hey Ochaco, you awake?" Izuku asked, not expecting a response. "Yeah, I can't sleep." Ochaco said.

Why can't either of us sleep? Is it because of what happened or is it because of something else?

Izuku thought for a while, until Ochaco rolled over and looked Izuku in the eyes. They just stared into each others eyes for a while until he pulled her into a kiss that event turned into making out.

She pulled back and looked him in the eyes again. "Are you ok?" Izuku asked. Ochaco just nodded and they kissed some more. Izuku started moving his good hand and started feeling Ochacos body under her shirt. Izuku pulled back and looked her in the eyes before saying, "Are you ok with this? We don't have to continue." "I want to." Ochaco replied with no hesitation.

~~~This could get a little graphic, I will put another note like this to show that the scene has ended in case you don't want to read it.~~~

Izuku kept feeling her body until he reached her boobs. He started grabbing it with his good hand while she began feeling Izukus body. Izuku began kissing Ochacos neck, much to her approval.

As he kissed her neck, he began sliding his hand down to her shorts and started rubbing her though the shorts, making her give out a few small moans. Izuku slide his hand up and put it inside her shorts, and started rubbing her more, making her moan much more. "Y-yes Deku, Ke-keep going." Ochaco said making Izuku go a little faster.

As he continued, she began moving he hips from how it felt. Moaning a little more louder the more he continued. He kept going until she came, "That was amazing Deku, it looks like it's your turn." Ochaco said before pulling his hand out of her shorts and rubbing him through his shorts.

Izuku then laid on his back and Ochaco put her hand through the shorts and started rubbing him. Making his hips move with her motion. Izuku then moved so she's on her back and he's on top. He started kissing her again and took off his shirt in the process. She took hers off and they kept kissing.

Izuku then started making his way down until he reached her waist. He grapped Ochacos shorts and started pulling them down. When the came off Ochaco closed her legs in embarrassment. "You have me in such a vulnerable position Deku." She said with a red face and looking away.

"We don't have to continue if you don't want to." Izuku said. She opened up her legs, letting Izuku continue. Izuku pulled down his shorts and inserted himself inside of Ochaco. "Hold on, it hurts." Ochaco said, stopping Izuku from moving. "Sorry, tell me when I can continue." Izuku said as sweet as he could. After a few seconds she loosend up and Izuku began moving again.

Ochaco still hurt a little but but it's becoming more and more pleasurable. She began moaning and grabbing Izuku tighter. "Keep going Deku!" She said getting close to cumming again.

"Deku, I- I'm." Ochaco couldn't finish her sentence as Izuku quickly pulled out and they both came together. Izuku then laid on his back while Ochaco just stayed where she was.

~~~This ends the scene.~~~

"That was amazing Deku." Ochaco said. "Ye-yeah." Izuku said. The cuddled and decided to go to bed. The next morning they wake up to a loud bang outside. Izuku quickly throws on clothes and runs outside as it seems Ochaco is still asleep.

When he runs outside he sees All for One and Shigaraki waiting for him. "Welcome to your end Izuku Midoriya"