Chapter 19

The next morning Izuku wakes up and sees Ochaco and Inko making breakfast in the kitchen. "Oh, good morning you two. Ochaco, are you helping mom with breakfast?" Izuku said a little surprised. "Yes I am, I got up a little early so I decided I would help out. Sit down Deku, it's almost done!" Ochaco said.

Those two get along well really well, which is good since my mom is so important to me.

Inko and Ochaco finished breakfast and served it to Izuku and they all started eating. "So Izuku, do you and Ochaco have anything fun planned? Since summer vacation is coming up." Inko asked. "I don't think we're doing the training camp since we already have our licenses. But I'm not entirely sure yet. We might do some hero work at agencies but we do have the first week off like last year I think." Izuku said realizing that they could try to do something that first week.

"Hey Deku, you wanna go to the beach that first week? That could be fun!" Ochaco asked hoping he'd say yes. "Yeah, sure. Sounds like a great time. We can even train a little while there." Izuku said making both Ochaco and his mom glare at him. "Jeez Izuku, is all you do train? Why can't you have fun instead? It's almost like you're training cause you have to beat someone." Inko said making Izuku remember why he needs to get strong.

"Ye-yeah, sorry. I just want to be stronger than All Might was in his prime and I can't if don't train." Izuku said trying to explain half the reason. "Well, you can still have fun Deku! I love you admiration and determination. But you can take a break sometimes." Ochaco said with a smile.

"That's what this is. Even though I can barely afford a break like this." Izuku said with a slightly bitter tone. "Izuku, is there something you want to talk about?" Inko asked, worried about Izuku. "N-no. I'm fine. I'm sorry, just a little stressed out. We have a mission coming up any moment, and we are facing Shigaraki again. After last time, I was completely worthless, I don't think I'm ready." Izuku said with a slight tear coming from his eye, but he was able to keep it to one tear.

"Deku, you're so much stronger now. You'll be able to take him out with ease." Ochaco said trying to encourage Izuku but only making him more frustrated. "No, that's not true." Izuku said making the two girls confused. "What do you mean Deku?" Ochaco asked.

"I mean he's stronger than All for One, the villain that made All Might retire. He's stronger than All Might. He might even be stronger than All Might in his prime. Don't you guys get it? He made Endeavor look like a chump in the hospital disaster. And now I have to fight hi-" Izuku stopped himself from finishing

"What do you mean you have to fight him Izuku? You aren't a pro, you maybe in a raid against him but that doesn't mean he'll be your opponent." Inko said hoping Izuku doesn't come into contact with Shigaraki. "I- I just think I will have to fight him. Since he came after me last time. Shigaraki hates me because he sees me as the next symbol." Izuku lied knowing he can't tell them the secret of his quirk.

"What do you think Izuku? Are you the next symbol of peace?" Inko asked making Izuku think. "I- yes, I mean, I don't know." Izuku said looking down. Ochaco put her hand on Izukus shoulder. "You know what I think Deku? I think you'll make an amazing hero. I believe that you are the next symbol of peace. But when people see you they won't think of All Might, they'll think of Deku!" Ochaco said cheering up Izuku a little. "Thanks Ochaco."

The three cleaned up and the couple said goodbye to Inko and left to the dorms. "So Deku, do you really believe you'll have to fight Shigaraki?" Ochaco asked hoping he'd say no. "Ye-yes. He will definitely go after me, so I will be his number 1 target." Izuku said making Ochaco worry.

"But you won't go after him, right?" Ochaco asked remembering when he fought Muscular or Overhaul. "I won't unless someone is in danger or I am told to." Izuku said, remembering that it isn't his choice anyway. "Ok, good. I can't lose you Deku. The world can't lose you." Ochaco said tearing up a little.

"I'll try to stay away, but if the time comes that I have to fight him, I'll fight with everything I got." Izuku said with determination. Not a hint of stress or worry in his voice.

Well, I'll try to fight him. This isn't exactly exciting to think about, since I can lose my quirk or die. Maybe even both.

As Izuku thought about it, they made it to the train station. The couple changed the subject and started talking about summer vacation where Izuku agreed to go to the beach."yay! Thank you Deku!" Ochaco said as she hugged him, making Izuku smile. "Of course, should we invite the others?" Izuku asked making Ochaco jump back. "I didn't think about that! Of course! Let's do it!" Ochaco said almost jumping up and down out of excitement.

I know Todoroki and Iida would come. But would Kacchan? He's been more active with the class lately, maybe he will.

The two finally made it back to the dorms and decided to go up stairs to their rooms to get changed and ready for the rest of the day. Even though they didn't have much planned.

As Izuku got back into his room and started getting changed, he heard a knock on his door. But when he opened the door, he found no one there. Just a note taped to his door.

The note read, "meet me behind the dorms after dark. We need to talk!"