Budapest

Yejin POV

Room 917

I texted Hyun Bin my room number.

I will come and get you in 15'.

"Where are you going?" Jihye asked me.
"Walking around the city. Why?"
"Aren't you tired? I want to come with you."
"I'm not. It's ok if you want to join, I'll be picked up in 15 minutes."
"Oh! Did you get a company? Is it a he? I don't want to be a third wheel!"

I chuckled. "Up to you! I think he wouldn't mind."
"Oh, Yejin! Is he that passenger you talked about last night? the one who asked for a new seat? He was the only one who didn't ask for weird request."
"See for yourself. You can open the door when he rings."

"How could he go up here? Oh! He is also staying here? Did you tell him where we stay?Yejin...he is so into you! Well, I can have this bed for myself tonight!"
"What do you mean? I'll sleep here tonight."
"Really? When will you surrender, virgin Yejin?" She mocked me.

The doorbell rang. Jihye jumped off the bed and quickly opened the door.

"Hello. Is this Son Yejin's room?"

"It is! Wait here, Sir. She has just finished dolling up."

Jihye turned back from him and ran to me, mouthing "He's hot!". I smacked her lightly. "Shut up!"

Hyun Bin POV

I greeted by a young pretty flight attendant from the night before, the one who refused to pat a pervert passenger's inner thigh.

A minute later Yejin came out. She looked so lovely. Her hair was loose and she put light make upon. She wore a knee-length dress under her coat.

"You look very pretty,"
"Thanks! But stop drooling. Come on!" she pulled my jacket and walked away from the door avoiding her friend who's giggling looking at us.

We got five hours left before the invitation to drinks in the pub. I took her around the city. The city itself was very beautiful and romantic, and world heritage.

I brought my camera and took pictures of my own collection. I wanted to take pictures of her but I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, so I asked, "Do you want to take a picture somewhere?"

"Of course. Can I have one, with this background? People surrounding me in this local market, but put your focus on mine. I mean, your camera's focus."

"Of course." Damn it, girl, I can't focus on elsewhere but you.

"Let me have a look!" She squealed in excitement.

"Going to put in your social media?"

"No. I don't have one. Make sure you send this to me."

I also will make sure to have a copy of this too.

"I want one too. Can you take a picture of me, with the same background as yours?" I asked her.

"But I'm not good with a camera. Should we ask someone else? Or maybe you take a selfie?"

"Selfie? Come here!" I pulled her closer and circled my arms around her shoulder, adjust the camera to our direction and click!

I could feel her smooth cheek against mine. We took a selfie together. And that was way way better than me alone in the picture.

I wanted to ask her about what happened back on the plane, but I didn't want to ruin this moment. I held myself to ask and let go of my heart to flutter every time I see her smiling or laughing.