Snatched Away

Yejin POV

"When will you go back?" Bin asked me between his kisses as his hand sneaked under my skirt.

"The next two days. One day off, then on again for three days.....Careful, babe! Don't tear my uniform."

"You're so sexy in this uniform. This should be rated 17+, can't be wear as a uniform." He pulled down the front blazer zipper and yanked down the undergarment, revealing one bosom covered with a lace bra.

"That's your pervert mind——ahh!!" I gasped as he snatched off my thong.

He yanked off the torn thong and threw it on the floor. He quickly pulled down his pants and turned my body facing the window, and pushed me down to bend and lean on the glass. I had anticipated what's coming next. He thrust and emptied himself inside me after minutes of slamming me deep from behind.

"Babe, next time just ask me to pull down my panties. I will always obey you. It's La Perla!" I took my ripped thong from the floor.

"It just a La Perla. You'll leave me alone and dry here for days. Hey, how if I take you to a lingerie shopping when you were back? So you may know my preferences." He said while zipped up his pants.

"Naughty naughty Hyun Bin. Be a good boy please, don't bring your girlfriends here while I'm away." I took a fresh clean thong and wear it on.

"I never bring a girl here. Ever."

"Really? Is this a new place?"

"Ever, babe. Even in my old place before I move here."

"So you're going to hook up at their places?"

"What are you talking about? I am a devoted husband."

I brought my ripped thong to the trash bin as I was about to throw it off but Bin stopped my hand.

"Leave that here for me."

Hyun Bin POV

Yejin was supposed to be picked up by the company car but I wanted to drop her off to Incheon. She was going to fly Berlin for days, and I was not used to this feeling, being sepatated for days. I never had a real dating history for more than two days but then I attached to Yejin, who would often being away rather than being around my arms at bedtimes.

"Please just drop me over there, thank you Bin." She pointed at the special entrance gate for cabin crews, located at the the corner side from the main entrance.

"Drop? No, I'll park and wave goodbye."

"Come on! That's unnecessary. I'll be doing it like almost everyday."

"I'm not get used to that still."

"Yeah...you don't have to."

"Why did you talk like that?"

"I don't know how long we'll last. That makes me sad, Bin."

"Like I said to you back in Ritz, I'm going to stay as long as you'll have me. Don't talk like that anymore. Where's my cheerful wife?"

I parked my car, and Yejin peeked on the small mirror behind the front sunshade. She reapplied her lipstick, and man...that turned me on.

Before she opened the door, I pulled her face and kissed her. I licked her lips asking for access as I really wanted to kissed her the French way. My hands traveled to the front zipper of her blazer and pulled it down.
But she pushed my hand.

"Baby, I can't be late."
"I'm so horny, babe. Can I lick the twins? Just for a moment, please." I seduced her as I caressed her nipple behind the uniform blazer.