Desire

Yejin POV

I slowly opened my eyes. The sunlight peeked through the window from the blown curtain. My head felt dizzy.

It wasn't my room. Oh dear, whose room?! I slowly sat up and found myself in nothing but a man's shirt and my lace skimpy thong. I was slowly remembering what happened last night. Pub. Drunk strangers men trying to grope me. A man dragged me to his room. Hyun Bin.

I saw a man bareback on the balcony. A muscled back. He was smoking outside while got busy with his laptop.

I slowly walked to the bathroom to wash my face and rinse my mouth that smelled like hell because of alcohol.

I tiptoed to the balcony and nervously greeted him.

"Mmm..hello there?" I wasn't sure if it's him or someone else.

He turned his head and smiled at me. It was Hyun Bin. A shirtless Hyun Bin showing his toned abs and muscles. Surely I drolled at the moment but who cares. I was in his shirt.

"Where is your shirt?"
"You're wearing it." He chuckled.
"Oh God. You...did we?" I was about to cry.
"What's wrong?"
"How dare you ask what's wrong! What you did to me was wrong! Why did you take advantage of me while I was drunk?! I'm saving myself for my husband!" I was so upset I hit his chest repeatedly.

"Hey hey hey can't I be him?"
"Be what?!"
"A husband of yours?" He grinned like he was joking.
"This isn't funny!" My tears burst.

"Shhh, Yejin! Don't cry anymore. I'm not joking. I really hope for that." He pulled me close like he was about to hug me.
"Don't touch me! Don't think because you have taken my virginity away, then you can touch me again!"

"What?! Yejin, I did not!"
"Did what?"
"Took your virginity. I did not touch you like that. I just gave you shelter here. Later when you're not hangover anymore, we'll talk. But one thing, I didn't do you last night."

"But...then where are my clothes?"
"Your skimpy dress? I put it on the laundry service. I gave you my shirt so you can sleep in clean clothes."
"What? Wait, we are not done yet. But I'm coming back to my room now."
"Just wait a couple more hours. I'm afraid yours is occupied right now."

"Occupied? Jihye?"
"I don't know. I took you away from the pub before someone can do more things for you. For now, just stay here. Are you hungry? I already ordered room service for breakfast."

"Hyun Bin..are you sure, that between us..we didn't do anything last night?"
"I only asked you to take a rest on my bed. I even slept on the couch over there."

"I'm sorry, this is your room but you slept on the couch last night."

"I was afraid I can't resist you. It was very hard for me not to just take you on my bed last night. I'm a normal adult man, Yejin. Not that I didn't desire for you, I did, so bad. You were kept kicking your blanket and I had to fix it multiple times just because your thong down there didn't do its job to cover your...that. I had to take a cold shower last night, Yejin."

I was shocked by his words. Did he just admit that he desired for me?

I ran to the bathroom and recheck my appearance. This white shirt...it shows a sheer darker area around my nipple and the top three buttons were undone. He had seen more, he might saw my chest too. I felt so ashamed. Not that I haven't been touched or seen by a man before, Seok Woo did, even though I never let him get inside of me.

But this...felt far more intimate than my time with Seok Woo. Hyun Bin can just take me but he did not. I was so lucky being brought here by him, not a pervert stranger.