Dice

Hyun Bin POV

I was detained in the airport's security office along with that jerk, later I knew his name Seok Woo, my wife's ex-boyfriend, for assaulting, left him with bruises all over his face and heavy bleeding nose. Even after those bruises and bleeds, he still managed to look good. I admitted that he was a good looking man. Yejin clung around him for years, even lost her job in Korean Air for him, and I didn't like it. I was no rival for their past but he can't beat me in the present. I already married the woman.

How dare he touched and kissed my wife. No man can touch her. Seducing her and saying things about what he did to her in his bedroom? Not anymore. She is my wife now. I got to defend her.

Well maybe he did not know that she was mine now, but saying things like that, about what he did to her, was disrespecting her in a way like she was just a toy for him who he was intended to play with again.

At first, the airport security treated me harshly, because Incheon was that pilot's playground, everyone was on his side. But so was my Yejin, she didn't cry but put her icy glares to some of the officers there and threatened back that I was a journalist from Time, and this incident may be written as an insult from a pilot to a married passenger and the airport was detaining her husband who's defending the wife.

I asked her to call my boss Jisub. Everyone in my office often says that I am his golden kid. I always think of that as a joke but maybe this was the chance to prove, was he going to rescue me again?

I looked from the clear glass Yejin talked to someone in a suit, who finally turned his face on mine and put his hands on his waist. Pissed off. The guard opened the door and he stepped in, began his yelling, "Damn it Bin!"

"Thanks."

"If not because we're from Time, you'll be processed to the police station because that pilot over there refused to settle."

"So he is really, retarded. A pretty face without a brain. This country will favor a husband defending his wife over an ex-boyfriend. He should know that."

"He didn't know that she's married. You didn't give him a chance to talk and no one told him before, but you punched and kicked him over until the airport security came. Do you really want to go through that? Being on the news and humiliate your wife?"

"Still, he shouldn't say that to her."

"Come on Bin! We all know who you are before a week ago. Like you really know your last hook up before she was really single or not. Now you go crazy over her, I understand, she is your new wife, but that can't be used as a defend. That's you being jealous. Now get yourself together. I'll take care of this. I'm with my lawyer here. Come to work at 9 AM sharp. I'll give you my final feedbacks on your Airfox story. It's going to be published in 4 days."

"Okay. Thanks..? Can we leave now? Poor Yejin she's exhausted after 13 hours flight."

"You need to sign a statement first. Get up!"

Jisub pointed at Yejin behind the glass inside the other room, she was talking with an aviation officer and that bastard pilot.

"Your wife is a flight attendant, 13 hours flight is her daily routine and she is still standing strong over there defending you. She even slapped that pilot's face when he tried to approach her again. That's pretty entertaining," he chuckled.

"You may get more troubles as your story published, I know you're experienced facing such a situation after uncovering a scandal but this time, you already have a wife. Your acts may have an effect on her, think twice before taking any risk. With being part of Time, you may be untouchable, but she is vulnerable to Airfox."