Tug of War

Hyun Bin POV

My heart was beating fast. My hands were sweating. I had to inhale and exhale three times before I pressed the bell.

It was opened just after the first ring.
There she was, Yejin.

She gasped. The shock was all over her face. But she looked....yum.

She looked so beautiful, in her bare face. She wore a thin nightie. The one I bought for her in Budapest. The one that made us almost crossed the line. I was so going to cross it again, I've been longing for this, for her.

I smiled my best smile.
"Mrs. Hyun Yejin?"

Oh, how her delicate lips formed an O shape as she was surprised for my presence, so tempting. I wanted to kiss it.

"Can I come in?"

She stepped back as I stepped in. I closed the door behind me but my eyes never left her.

But what was she doing? She dressed way too revealing and opened the door just like that? who was she expecting?

"Are you expecting someone?"

Actually, I missed her a lot. I wanted to hold her, caress her, kiss her, and everything. But I restrained my self, aware of her leaving our wedding ring and possibility that she knew the real reason for me going to Libya, she must be upset, or maybe her feelings have changed. I can't just launch my self like that.

But I'm a guy, an adult, don't talk about love now, she's extremely attractive, and she's my wife. Desires burning inside of me.

Ding dang!

What the hell?!

I quickly opened the door. Standing in front of me was a woman with a hotel uniform.
"Good evening, I am from the spa. Is this Mrs. Hyun's room? She has a reservation for a massage."

Oh! Damn it.

But thanks to the massage reservation, she already wore thin sleepwear that showed too much skin. Saving my time to peel her off her clothes, faster than usual.

I didn't know which one would she choose, me, or the massage service?

"I am sorry, there must be a mistake, my mistake, can I reschedule it for later? I...I got a guest here," Yejin came from behind me and pulled me closer to her body.

I can smell her flowery scent that I've been missing so much.

The therapist looked at me back to back to Yejin.

"Of course, Madam! Just give us a call, the last order should be made by 10 PM. We'll close at 11."

"Thank you,"

I hoped she will forget the massage order because I can give her the best massage until she loses her mind and moans my name begging for more. If she let me.

The therapist walked away and Yejin closed the door. She let go of her hand off my coat.

"Hello, Mrs. Hyun. I am flattered, however, you took my name. How are you?"

She looked at me with narrow eyes, then suddenly I felt a sting across my cheek. She slapped me hard.

"What the hell, baby?" I asked her, irritated.

"What are you thinking? Did you leave me at my most fragile state, over your old flame? In the name of helping Libya, You're gone for four fucking months and now you're here asking 'how are you'? Are you insane?" her cheeks flushed red, it made her look even more tempting.