Kisses and Vows

Yejin POV

"I've promised you seven months ago. Welcome to Bali, Mrs. Hyun," Bin kissed the palm of my hand and smiled.

I smiled eagerly. "I've been reading a lot about this city since you were off to Libya! Finally, we're able to explore it soon! There are a lot of places I want to visit here!"

"We'll have five days or a week here, so no rushing it."

"Where will we stay? We have to go to the beaches, and the high lands also, Ubud! There are like seven or eight beach bars I want to visit too!"

"Relax, girl. We'll go there one by one, by my rule, alright?"

"You don't mean to keep me inside our hotel room all day, do you?"

"It's a honeymoon, babe, we're not writing our own lonely planet book here. What do you expect though? Don't worry, you'll like our room."

Jihye opened the door and smiled to us, "Thank you for flying with Airfox, and welcome to Bali, Mr. and Mrs. Hyun!"

"Jihye! Can we meet again before you fly back?"

"Sure, but I am not sure with Mr. Hyun though...will he let you?"

"I'll talk to him. You said that you have something to do here, what is it?"

"I got an invitation." she winked.

Bin held my hand and took me out of the plane. "Let's go, babe."

He brought me to a resort named Apurva Kempinski, and checked us in a suite with a private pool, facing the ocean. The interior, ambiance, and aromatic smells of the room carried me away into a honeymoon mood, a sexcapades week with my gorgeous husband. Bin was right, beach bars can wait later. This place was going to be our love nest, and I wasn't planning to hold my wild side.

Mmmm...last night was..superb. Bin took me to dinner on a restaurant that looked more like an open ocean bar, located literally on a rock by the sea. I mean, the bar view itself was amazing, add the meals, the DJ's music, and my gorgeous husband Bin, perfect. The Rockbar.

Followed by his seducing words on my ears during the journey back to the hotel, I was head over heels in love with him and the shy usual Yejin has long gone, replaced by the bad girl Bin was talking about yesterday.

The rain was pouring hard when we got back to the resort. Apurva Kempinski was a tropical resort so to reach our suite, even though there was a path with a roof on its way, we still got wet by the windy rain.

"Babe, how if we take the shortcut across the garden?" He asked me.

"But we'll get rained on!"

"We're already half wet. Come on, I've been wanting to do this for a long time with you, but Dubai rarely gets rained!"

"Do what?"

He held my hand and took me half running across the garden. Halfway in the middle of the garden, surrounded by dimmed garden lamps, he suddenly stopped.

He looked at me with a tender look in his eyes, quickly scooped me in and kissed my lips. A deep lovely kiss, under the rain.

I was cold, trembled, and feeling the warmth of his love at the same time. I didn't care about the rain anymore, I was lost in bliss.

Reaching our suite, damp wet and cold, Bin was ecstatic to peel me off my clothes right at the moment but I stopped him

"Let's take a shower together."