Secret Trip

Yejin POV

I woke up with a pounding pain between my legs and a severe need to pee. But I smiled. God must hear my prayers that I was fated to cross path in the airport bar seven months ago with this incredible guy. Not only was he a really smart, sweet, and sexy guy, but he was apparently also a fucking god in bed. The best part? He's my husband.

When I re-entered the room after relieving my need and brushing my teeth - preparing myself for a good morning kiss, I found him awake and waiting for me, motioning with his finger for me to come back to bed.

"Morning." I smiled and walked toward him.

The moment I reached him, he gripped my arms and turned me around, pushing me down on my stomach on the bed and smoothed his hand down my back to flatten my body completely against the sheets.

"Hi." He whispered in my ear as his fingers found my wet lips, dipping a single finger into them. "Oh, I love how ready you are for me." His voice came out raspy, making me moan as the lust sparked.

He removed his finger from me, hitched my hips up so that I was on all fours, and stroked his erection up and down my wetness, before thrusting into me slowly, making me cry out.

In.

Out.

Slow.

Torture.

Bliss.

In.

Out.

I loved to feel all of him against me. Every inch of skin. He kept up his pace, slamming himself into me over and over, while one of his hands slid and working my sensitive bundle of nerves with skilled fingers and making me tremble beneath his large frame.

"You're so fucking hot, baby. I just wanna keep fucking you all day long." I could feel his breath over my shoulder as he rammed himself into me. His lips kissed the skin at the base of my neck, sucking deliciously.

I moaned as he claimed my body, working his magic and taking me higher and higher, closer to climax with every thrust.

His fingers pinched and tugged my delicate pearl, as I crashed down, blessed euphoria flooded my body. I clamped down around him, crying out and gripping the sheets beneath my fingers into a crinkled bundle as I tried to maintain my sanity.

"Oh shit, Yejin!" Bin cursed as he came with a shudder against my body as his own bliss consumed him. I felt him pulsating inside of me while his hands grabbed my bosoms and pinched their swelled nipples.

He eased himself out of me, and pulled me down to the bed with him, tucking me into his arm.

I rested my head on his chest as we both still panted. My toes were still tingling from the heady pleasure Hyun Bin had just given me.

"Wow." Bin murmured. "Just as amazing as last night."

I collected most of my clothes from my apartment and packed them on two big suitcases, ready for my one week full of bliss with my husband in Seoul.

"Oh, you packed a lot, babe?"

"Yeah, why? I didn't have any clothes back in our place. I have to bring two suitcases, the pink one was filled with a summer dress and thinner fabrics, and the purple one was filled with my thick coats. I'll leave a few here for my last round of working next week."

"I love the sound of you saying our place. Finally. We're flying with Airfox, is that okay? You'll probably meet some of your friends up there."

"Sure, no problem."