Train Wreck

Yejin POV

Bin and I were catching up over video calls. He kicked his friend for an hour's private time with me. He told me about his days there, showed me his special name tag and his press vest that he always wears whenever he was out of his room. He stayed in a motel with his fellow journalists under the press association coordination.

Across the screen, Bin looked weary and extremely hot at the same time. During his talking about his day, he noticed my eyes were starring at him blankly. I was there listening to him but my focus was shifting as I got aroused hearing his husky voice and looking at him in an army color tight T-shirt that left me lingering about his toned arms and abs.

I was alone in my hotel room, the weather was cool, at 11 PM, and Jihye won't be back at least until midnight.

"Yejin, baby, are you still with me?"
"Yes..."
"Ahh...hmmm, baby, pull off your hairband, let loose your hair. And take off your T-shirt."
"Mmm are you sure no one else there?"
"Yes. I wanna see the hickeys on your boobs I gave you the morning before I left."

I complied with his request and left myself in my lace bra and thong.
"Let me see them, my wife." He asked for the camera to be moved to that particular direction.

"You're so sexy, babe..wait, I can't see the one on the underboobs. Can you pull down that bra?"

Oh God, my husband was getting horny and my thong was soaking wet here. I slowly pulled down the cup of my bra and showed him the hickey, but covered my nipple area.

He smiled his dimple and chuckled, naughtily. Then he asked a question that gave me a tingling sensation in my stomach.
"Are you going to be a naughty girl for me?"

I had to rub my legs together for friction. I bit my lip as he was starring at me and nodded my head yes, the sexiest way I knew how.

"Fuck babe, you are so fucking sexy. I can't wait. I'm going to have to go take an ice-cold shower. Just the thought of you over there being naughty. Fuck babe. I see you moving around too. I know you are over there right now turned on." I stopped wiggling on my bed, shocked.

"Don't hide it from me now. You are sexy as sin squirming around on your bed. You want me to fix that problem for you right now?"

I knew I needed him to help me feel something.

"How can you help me from over there?" I asked.

"Tell me, baby, have you ever touched yourself before?"

I looked down in shame. Of course, I had. I didn't want to tell him that though. I nodded my head yes and looked down.
"Good. Now it will be just like that except I will be there with you."

"Okay, we can try." I heard myself say.

"Put the phone beside you. I'll talk you through it." I put the phone beside me and positioned it carefully so he could see me.

"Very good, now be a good girl for me, and pinch your nipples. Make them hard. That is what I'd do if I was there. I'd lick those nipples so good."

Pinching my nipples felt amazing, and I let out a moan.

"Good girl... Now take one of your hands and rub down to the inside of those pretty lace thong I see. Very good girl, now spread those lips apart and softly touch the bud you find. Fuck baby you are fucking sexy." I groaned as I did as he told me to do as my hips bucked into my hand.

"You have made my cock so hard. I'm going to have to take it out of my pants. Do you want to see what is yours?" I looked at the screen quickly and nodded my head.