Trap

Hyun Bin POV

Ding Dang!
I opened the front door.
"Jihye, come in!" I greeted her in, "What brings you here?" I led her into the living room.

"Can I stay here for the night?"
"Of course, there are plenty of rooms here, but why?"
"Yejin won't be around, you just need someone to take care of you. I can't stay on the company's flat. I've been receiving threats."
"I'm 34, I can take care of my self," I chuckled.

She was surprised by my rejection.
"Can I hang this coat somewhere?" She took off her coat, left her in a dress that showed too much skin.

"Hmmm, I don't know where's the coat hanger. Just put it there," I pointed at keys hooks at the corner of the room.

She walked to the pointed direction, passing a group of frames filled with some photos and of some Time's cover page.

"This framed Time cover pages...your best works were in each of these?"

"I don't know, I was not the one who's arranging it. I'll ask the house owner."

"Who's this lady? Why did you hang someone else's picture instead of Yejin's? Is she your ex-wife?"

"No, she is not." I chuckled.

She gazed at more hung pictures.

"Is he your brother? Why there isn't a photo of yours?"

"Welcome to my house, Miss Jihye! It's nice to finally put a face to a name! Can we help you?" Jisub greeted her from behind me, followed by Jihoon.

Jihye was startled, surprised, and quickly wore her coat back.

"Who are you?! Your house?"

"We've been texting for two days and you were asking for my address, weren't you? This is the right address."

"Us, texting?" She turned her gaze from Jisub to me, repeatedly.

"Oh my God. You set me up!"

"Surprise surprise! You must be the one who leaks Yejin's identity to Airfox. Bitch." I spat.

When Yejin was arrested at Incheon, Jihye was there and I asked her to record the process on her phone. I was going to use the recorded video against the Police Department to free Yejin as if there was something unfit the arrestment procedure. I typed Jisub's phone number on her phone and asked her to send the video there. Frankly, she thought that it was my phone number.

Not only she did send the video, but she also texts more personal messages. Jisub decided to play along and posing as me, as Jihye was one of Airfox's flight attendants involved in the scandal. She had no idea it was Jisub's phone number. They didn't call but texted to each other.

Jisub remembered clearly the disturbing footage recorded by Taeyoung in Budapest when he went undercover as a waitress in the Ritz Carlton's pub to help me collecting evidence. Jihye has suffered an intense humiliation being stripped down in front of the Airfox's executive staff and the Aviation Authorization officers as an entertainment show provided by Airfox along with the other flight attendants escorting.

That disturbing experience traumatized her, leading her sudden decision to ran away and flew back home to Seoul on the very first flight. Though she was recovering after spending a week in her parents' house.