Buyout

Hyun Bin POV

I sat on the bed watching my wife put some product on her face and pulled her hair into a bun. She showed her oh-so-delicious nape.

"You're having a day off in Seoul, aren't you?"

"Yes. Two nights and one day. Why?"

"Come with me to see my father, will you?"

"Isn't he and maybe Haerim mad at me for my sudden leaving?"

"They understand. Something's coming up. Jisub is going to create a mess against my father by connecting him to me writing a story on Airfox five months ago."

"Oh, God. And this is all because of me? I should talk to Mr. Jisub then."

"No. I have a plan. But I need you to take sides. Me, or him."

"Of course I'm with you. Just don't drag my name in public again. I have a new clean identity and I'm going to keep it that way." She turned her body from the mirror to me.

"Come here, babe." I patted my thighs.

She smiled and climbed on the bed, straddled on my lap.

"You're amazing last night," she said before landing a kiss on my lips.

"Aren't I always?"

I flew back to Seoul with Yejin on duty. This time, she didn't tease me, but serve me well and even rewarded me with a quick kiss when I asked her to help me turn my seat into a flatbed.

Mrs. Hyun is in love.

Just like the last time, Emirates booked their crews rooms in Fraser, and I'm going to make sure that she will spend the nights with me in my bedroom, not in her hotel room.

I took her to Kim's residence. Greeted warmly by Haerim and a slight smile from my stepmother. She felt guilt over Libya and has made no mess against me since my comeback. Whatever, as long as she stayed like that, then we won't have a problem.

Kim Byunghun was sitting by the pond when we came. Haerim knelt beside him as she announced me and my wife's presence.

"Bin...?"

"Dad," I knelt and held his hand.

"Mr. Kim, I mean, Dad," Yejin followed behind me.

"Yejin...no no don't kneel, get up. I miss you, my daughter. How are you? I'm so happy to see you here, that means my son has learned his mistake. He's lucky to have you back."

"Dad, Bin was a true gentleman for me. We've worked it out."

"Does it mean you live back together again?"

"Yes," Yejin answered for me, she lied to keep away my father from stress.

"Dad, something's coming up. I'd like to consult before taking the next step."

The four of us sat on his study and discussed how Jisub was coming up with a story that will hurt us.

"Time SK is owned by some close parties aside from Time Inc. I want to sell some of my shares to Haerim, Dad. I want to use it to buy majority shares of Time SK."

"I see. You want to control the story?"

"Yes. I won't let him tarnish our name. He is going personal for Yejin's rejection. Airfox is recovering and has been better now. Aside from that, I always want to work in that media and journalism. Why don't I buy one then?"

"Is it even buyable, Bin? It's not listed on the market. Whose shares are you going to buy?" Haerim asked.

"That's...I'm still digging for it."