Comeback

Yejin POV

"Jihye, it's me Yejin."

"Where are you Yejin? I can't find you anywhere! How are you? I heard a rumor you've gone MIA and Seok Woo has bugged me for days! I miss you!"

"I'm fine. Like really happy. I'm still in Budapest. I'll fly back home tomorrow. Do you have some time to catch up? I wanted to tell you something."

"Budapest? The whole crew has flown back but why are you still there? Did Man Seok get rid of you or what?"

"Can't talk it over the phone."

"Then why are you calling me? Don't call just to drop hints and leave me hanging."

"I just want to know how are you doing there. Are you still on leave?"

"I'm recovering, Yejin. I am still on leave, let's meet when you were here. My room or yours?"

"How about somewhere outside the flats? I can't go there for a while until I cleared up things with the headquarter."

"No problem. After I ran back home, I heard you left Ritz and your suitcases. Where are you hiding then?"

"If I tell you then it's not hiding anymore. I'm with Bin."

"The journalist?"

"Yes. I'm safe with him. We'll fly back tomorrow. I'll text you when and where I hope you have some free time."

"So you're really gone MIA?"

"I have to clear some issues with Airfox."

"Seok Woo was bugging everyone, trying to find out about you. Have you got in touch with him? Look at him now he is going crazy about you, very unlike him."

"I guess the table has turned. Just let him be. He ain't my problem."

"Hey, are you hooking up with Bin? You know..he brought you to his room that night, didn't he?"

"You have no idea, girl."

"Who's it?" Bin came out of the shower and asked me.

"Jihye. I told her to spare her time tomorrow or the next day after. I want to meet her."

"Oh. When will our flight be? Have you bought a ticket?"

"On my way. My card isn't working, I was waiting for the replied message from the bank. I had it complained."

"Just use mine. My wallet is on the nightstand."

"But...it's a personal expense."

"What are you talking about? You're my wife. I'll pay for everything you need. Why did I work and risk my self all this time on the field if the fat salary Time has paid for me is not to be spent on you?"

He leaned on and kissed my cheek.

"So I am actually your wife? We're not just playing house here?"

"With or without the Airfox issue, I would still marry you. What about you?"

"I already gave in my self to you. I'm not just playing house here. I...I love you, Bin." I looked down at my lap and fixed my dress.

He knelt down in front of me and tilted my chin,
"I hope even after all mess with Airfox finally over, none of us ask for a divorce. Because I won't ever. I want to grow a family with you. I know it's fast, everything about us. I'd be forever owing to my boss Jisub to pop the idea of marrying you soon."

We enjoyed one more night in Budapest before fly back to Seoul the next day. Bin took me a romantic dinner, but he was impatient and repeatedly asked me to skip the dessert.