Untangled

Yejin POV

I peeked from the half-opened door, Bin was leaning on the headboard of our bed, patiently waiting for me taking my very much needed bath. I refused his help, told him I was uncomfortable with my own skin in my recent state as taking a clean bath in the detention center was a luxury. He kept telling me that for his eyes, I am still the most beautiful woman, his woman.

I spent 30 minutes on a warm aromatic bath. I applied a scent lotion thorough my skin, especially on certain areas where I know he liked to snuggle his face on. I stepped outside the walking closet that connected the bathroom to the bedroom, wearing a navy silk robe, very much contrasted with my porcelain skin. I had my hair dried already, I didn't like getting my pillows wet.

He smiled at me and patted the empty side of the bed. I climbed on and laid my head on his lap. He caressed my hair and told me to rest.

"I still can't believe that I'm finally here. I have passed my denial state and already accepting the possibility of unable to lay down here with you for the next five years."

"I won't let that happen. We're lucky they dropped the charges."

"I still don't understand though, why? I heard Mr. Jihoon told Mr. Jisub that we're likely to lose. Even this morning's trial went rough but then you were gone by the lunch break, then Airfox dropped their charges at 3? What did you do, Bin? Was it connected?"

"Yes. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. Now you must be tired, my love."

"Are you tired, love? Actually, I want to spend more minutes with you tonight, awake. Talking and such. I miss you." I moved my head facing him and looked at his eyes.

"I'm not. I am too excited to have you back here. I'm going to spend the next hour watching you sleep." He smiled.

"Bin, are we reaching our end soon?" I carefully uttered my anxiety.

"What do you mean?"

"In Budapest, our marriage was arranged until we managed to pull through any potential lawsuit from Airfox. It was over this evening and now I'm here."

"Are you proposing to a divorce?"

"Even though my heart will never be ready, I have promised you that I will accept any of your decision. Even if it very much hurt me. I apologize for bringing up this topic but if you have the intention to divorce me, it will be better for me to know as early as possible, so I can guard up to my heart from the upcoming major heartbreak."

"My love, my decision is firmed. I want this, us, as long as you'll have me. I don't want to end this, ever. I want to build our little family. I have vowed to love you for eternity and that's it. You?"

"I'm relieved and anxious at the same time as I was released from the detention center. I don't know if it's allowed in our agreement, but I fell in love with you."

I slid my hands behind her back and pulled her up to my face. Slowly he leaned closer and kissed my lips. Soft kisses over and over again. He cupped his hand on my cheek but then I felt drops of a tear running from my eyes.

"I love you, Bin. I love you so much. Please, don't leave me." I whispered between kisses.

"I love you too, Yejin. You're my everything. It's not just words, I'll prove it to you."

"Show me, baby. Show me how much you love me."

I got carried away in our emotional conversation and forgot how tired I really was. I want to make love to him.