--Logic--

Logic sits on the couch, reading a book when Morality bounds in, noticing Logic almost instantly.

"Hey, Logic?" Logic looks up at Morality, a look of confusion on his face.

"Yes, Morality?" Logic asks, closing his book after placing a bookmark in.

"Do you have a name?" Morality asks quietly. Logic is taken aback but he nods.

"I do. Why?" He asks.

"What is it...?" Morality continues, rubbing his arm. Logan bites his lip, looking away.

"Can you promise not to tell anyone...? Not until I'm ready, of course..." Logic asks, putting his full trust into Morality. Morality nods eagerly.

"I promise!"

"... My name is Logan..."

~•~•~

Logan stares at where Morality had just sunk down.

"Why did he call you 'Logan'?"

Logan snaps out of his daze, looking in Thomas' direction.

"... That is my name," Logan says.

"You're name is Logan?" Thomas asks.

"Yes... You didn't think I was just 'Logic', did you?" He asks, trying to hide his hurt.

"Does that mean... The others have names?" Thomas asks. Logan then pulls out his notepad, pretending to be doing something more important.

"Thomas, could you keep it down? I'm trying to make a plan." He then sinks down, on the brim of tears. He finds Creativity and Morality sitting on the couch with Anxiety sitting on the kitchen counter.

Morality looks up and his eyes widen when he sees tears running down Logan's face.

"Logan, are you-?" Logan doesn't let Morality finish, though, before cutting him off.

"You made a promise! You said that you wouldn't tell anyone until I was ready and you told Thomas!" Logan shouts, making Anxiety and Creativity look up in shock.

"Logic-" Creativity starts. However, Logan cuts him off just as quickly.

"Just shut up! I don't want to hear from any of you." He snaps before sinking down to his room.

They wish they were lying when they said they didn't hear from him until the next video.

(Just some short angst that ended up much shorter than I meant it to be-)

Taglist
AC2183

(343 words)