??

Anxiety: What was that?!

Creativity: Oh, what?

Anxiety: You had so much inspiration for that last chapter! You wouldn't stop talking about how much you could do with it and you leave it at 343 words?! Really?!

Creativity: Oh, leave me alone. Writing is my thing, not yours. Even so, it really isn't as easy as it looks.

Anxiety: Still! You didn't put over half of the ideas you had in there!

Kindness: Anxiety is right, Creativity... Are you doing alright?

Creativity: Of course I am! Why would I not be?!

Logic: Creativity, you know for a fact that we will not mind if you are going through a creative block. You have had it happen in the past and we have stood with you through it.

Creativity: I am not going through a creative block! I'm feeling as creative as ever! It's just... I didn't feel as... Inspired while writing that last chapter. It's like... All of the past excitement I had about it just... Went away.

Anxiety: Well, that's not good. Now the chapter is crappy.

Depression: Might as well give up while we still have less than 1K followers.

Creativity: Absolutely not! We may have under 1K follows but that isn't what matters! What matters is that people like my work!

Depression: How do you know?

Anxiety: Oh my god, what if they're faking to make us feel better...

PTSD: They very well could be. Pretty sure it's happened before.

Anxiety: Crap, they're definitely faking. They think we suck at writing. I mean, we do, but they think that...

Creativity: Excuse you, that is my work you are talking about.

Anxiety: Fine, they hate YOUR work, Creativity.

Creativity: They do not!

Anxiety: But what if they do?? What if they think you suck at your job?!

Creativity: ...

Anxiety: See, you agree with me!

Kindness: Now, Anxiety, I know you're... Well, anxious about this, but I'm sure they think great things about our work!

Depression: Doubtful, but okay.

Kindness: Well, they read it, don't they? They read it and vote when we have new chapters! And sometimes, they comment! That has to mean something, doesn't it?

Anxiety: ... Yeah, I guess...

Kindness: Creativity, how about you go fulfill some of those requests we got.

Creativity: Oh, yes, of course! Thank you, Kindness.

Kindness: No problem! Just doing my job!