Chapter XVII

"I understand attorney. Thank you so much for your great service at our firm" Aga extends his arm for a handshake.

He arrived at the office with resignation letters on his table. There were some lawyers who decided to quit after hearing about the firm's situation.

Random things invade his mind; the firm, his dad, their people and the woman he loves dearly.

Their steamy night strikes his mind.

Her moans

Her touch

Her lip bite

Her kisses

Her seductiveness

Everything about that night is special for him. He never imagined himself having an intimate moment with her. Regret struck him upon recalling his words to her.

Lei, hindi ako kagaya ng iniisip mo. What are you trying to say? That I want you as a f*ck buddy? Bedmate? Ganyan ba si Raven sayo?!

He knew he f*cked up.

He didn't want to sound rude but jealousy hit him while uttering those words. Being possessive is not his thing but only Lea makes him feel that way. The thing he's antsy about is the possibility that she might resign as well.

He came back to his senses upon hearing a knock.

"Come in!"

The door swung open revealing his paralegal who prompted him about the meeting he set. He wants to have a talk to all of their remaining people and address their current situation.

Love can wait so his current problem must be solved first.

Lea arrived at the firm wearing plain long sleeves in black. It's enough to cover those hickeys he left on her neck and chest. Her favorite designer knee-length pencil skirt hugs her hips.

He opened the door and as if on cue she passed by him. She didn't notice him. His eyes followed her direction until she got in her office.

She doesn't know what to react if Aga would appear out of nowhere. Just thinking about what happened last night at her own unit makes her mind twirl.

His caress

His kisses

His love bites

She tried shrugging it off her mind but it won't. It seems like the smell of his skin lingers on her. The kisses he gave left a sweet sensation on her.

She's falling in love with him even if she tried to avoid him. The minute she'd leave the country is probably the startup of missing him.

She sauntered to her office and placed her bag on the table. Indulging herself to paperworks is her way to divert her attention.

She is going over a pile of documents on her table.

Alina strolled into her office.

"Excuse me attorney. Nagpatawag po ng meeting si Atty. Martinez"

"Urgent?" without glancing at her secretary.

"Wala pong sinabi eh"

"I'm busy. Just attend it in my behalf"

"Po? Eh kase...conference meeting po to attorney"

She eyed at her secretary sternly.

"So? It's not urgent and I'll be at the RTC this morning. A court hearing can't be cancelled just because of that conference meeting"