Chapter XLVII

Hi, readers! We're almost down to our last chapter. I bet some of you have clue how this would end. All I can say is 'may patutunguhan 'to' 😉.

Enjoy!

____________________________

The sun shines down his face as he groans, waking up. He strokes the next side of the bed, it's empty but her scent lingers to it. A smile got plastered on his face upon recalling their night together. It's always an unforgettable moment with her. His eyes search for her then there she is, manning the dinning table. She's wearing a familiar shirt that only covers until bum and her lingerie peeks through it. This cold morning heats up his body seeing her every move. It takes his breath away. He paced his direction in stealth then pulls her waist against his body.

"Good morning, sexy" he owns her lips before words could escape from its plumpness.

She pulls away, "Good morning, handsome. Breakfast is ready"

He whispers, "I'm hungry. Very". His hand strokes her thigh til groin while sucking her neck. She quickly stops his hand from fully entering down there, "babe, I meant food. Not me"

He pulls away, "Sorry. Be certain kase"

Their giggles echoed in this four-corner bedroom along with their heartbeats pounding in harmony. Holding her near him, kissing her like he used to, hugging her tight; this is what he misses for so long. He loves this woman dearly. The scars of their past are slowly healing and this time he assures to hold firmly this chance of having her back in his arms.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" she placed her knuckles under the chin, eyeing him.

"Mmm? Sure" he sipped his coffee.

"What if ... just what if ... you got me pregnant back then? I was wondering lang pano kaya kung ... may nabuo tayo?"

"Mas lalo kang walang kawala sa'kin ngayon" he laughed.

"I'm serious, babe. Come on. Tell me. What if nga?"

A sly smile formed on his lips then Lea slapped his arm, "Then that would be great"

"Eh, what if ... I'm hiding the truth from you? Would you forgive me?"

"That's another case, attorney. Why would you hide the truth? Though we've been holding grudges to each other for those passing years, I'm still the father. Well, nandito na rin lang naman tayo, I'll tell you something" he reached for her hand on the table.

"I'm listening" she smiles.

"I ... wanted to make you ... pregnant back then" he smiles, sheepishly.

Lea gaped. She slapped his arm, Aga grimaced and chuckled. "Pinagpaplanohan mo pala ako ha"

"Grabe naman, babe. Hear me out first. You can't blame me. That time I was so desperate, eh. Desperate to have you. When I saw you with Raven at the bar, I knew something should be stepped up. I had to amp up my actions or I'd find you with someone else's arms and I can't afford seeing you with anyone else"

"So ... that's why you came into my condo that night?"

He nodded, smiling. Lea gawked at his divulgence, "you're unbelievable, babe!"

"I was drunk that night, eh. All that I think of that time was I missed you. Everything about you. Nasa isang firm lang tayo, same floor level pa pero ang ilap natin sa isa't isa. We were avoiding each other's presence for days and I was engrossed to the firm's situation. Ang dami kong iniisip that time, babe. But that night induced me to realize that I was ready. Babe, I was ready to lose the firm. Lose all I had just to pursue you. That plan you were saying? Dad once told me to use you at my advantage. He said you're better than me and that could be beneficial on our part. But I can't do that to you, Lei. I can't. I love you so much. Kung alam mo lang how devastated I was for the past five years. I attempted to end my life. Wala na, eh. I saw my future in you pero nong umalis ka nawalan na ako ng gana, eh. I couldn't picture my future without you in it"

Her eyes turned glassy, she feels guilty. All these years, she thought he's doing well. That life has been good to him and it's only her suffering. Hurting. But it's a lie. They're both hurting inside. "And Carla was there throughout those years. She was there when you need me. She fixed you and ... loves you with all her might"

"But she never got replaced you in my heart and mind, babe. Mahal kita, Lea. Mahal na mahal kita. Sobra. I know she'll get hurt pero hindi rin kami magiging masaya kung ipagpapatuloy namin 'to"

"Wh-what's your point?" she eyed at his direction when he stood up. He pulled open the drawer of the side table then took out something from there then walked back to her.

He gently pulls her hand to stand up, "babe, I don't want to lose this chance anymore". That mini box reveals a sparkling diamond ring.

"B-babe", she cupped her mouth.

"I bought this years ago, babe. I was just waiting for the right time kaso problems came our way. Ang daming nangyare, eh. But as I said ayoko ng pakawalan pa 'tong chance na 'to. Ayoko ng pakawalan ka pa, babe. I know ang dami ko pang dapat ayusin but this ring ..." he slipped it in her finger, "serves as a promise that I am committed to you. Wait for me, babe. For a little while. Aayusin ko lang 'to then I will marry you. Lea, I am yours and you.are.just.for.me. You're made for me, babe"

Lea bursts into tears as Aga pulls her for a hug. Her heart beats for him. Only for him. Things are complicated for now but they'll work it out. With him is the place she longs to spend the rest of her lifetime. He's the man she wants and needs. Only him.

"I love you so much, Ags. So much". She couldn't almost identify her voice. This rhythm almost explodes her heart .... in so much happiness. It never crossed her mind that this day would possibly come. That their hearts would still beat as one.

"I love you too, Lei. So much" he kisses her head, pulls away. "Let's explore the city before we head back home, babe. I want to spend this day with you"

"Can I say 'no'?" she teased him.

"You only have two choices. Either yes ..." he kisses her nose.

"... or yes, babe" he kisses her lips then carries her on his shoulder pacing the direction to the bathroom.

Lea giggles while trying to free from him, "babe! I don't need a company when taking a shower"

"Well, get used to it by now" he puts her down, hit the lock of their cozy bathroom.

He pulls her against his body, turning on the shower. "you're trap in my arms, babe. You can never go anywhere else". He pressed his lips against hers then Lea responds to his kiss.

She undo the buttons while he takes off his boxers. The cold water is dripping on the warmness of their bodies and wet clothes scattered on the floor. He tastes her sweet lips while she travels her palms from his chest down to abdomen. She feels his heavy breathing when his hardness rubs against her wetness down there. His kisses travel down her neck as he pulls up her leg and wraps it around his hips. Her nails dig into his back as he slowly gets in her. She could feel trembles on her legs as he gets in and out that only the wall supports her back.

"F-ck! Uuuh!" she suck her lower lip as he travels down her squirming b--bs.

"You're gorgeous, babe. My stunner" he suck her pinkish bean while pinching the other.

She moans louder when he lifted up her b-tt then wraps her other leg around his hips. He kisses her lips, sucking the lower lip then enters his tongue upon gaining an access. They enjoy the warmness of their bodies forgetting all the worries outside. Love binds them and together they'd face what life has to offer. That is what matters.

Their love matters the most.