Chapter XLIV

Thank you for reading 'Til I Found You (ongoing), readers! To some who haven't read it yet, just visit my profile.

8k reads na po tayo! Ty for the support mga pangga ❤️

Stay safe always everyone 😷
____________________________

The following days have been an uphill battle for their agency after Lea entered into a big-ticket negotiation to different arms companies they're affiliated to. His uncle tried to cool Lea's jets but to no avail. She is overbearing and Edwin could handle it no more. He passed the buck to Aga but his nephew has a high pride.

He once told him, "Walang mangyayare kung magmamatigas ka! Kasalanan mo 'to".

But Aga won't swallow his pride. He'd rather resign and go back home than to apologize to a shrewd and rocklike Lea Carmen Salazar. It has been days after that night of their confrontation but he can't live it down. She's such a tease but he won't succumb to defeat. Lea has to pay the price of everything she caused to him. His occupied mind got disrupted by a beeping phone. It's his fiancée.

Carla is scheduled to arrive next week and he couldn't wait to see his love one

Carla is scheduled to arrive next week and he couldn't wait to see his love one. They agreed to have their wedding photos taken in the US. He couldn't help but feel happy that this is finally happening. It's a dream come true. Though it wasn't the woman he expected to have in his life at first but with her is home.

He's finally home.

Lea feels the tranquilness of her daily life knowing his agency is under pressure. It's a negotiation cinched to put them in a hellacious situation that they can't get up from. Their agency's founder, Edwin, tried to put out the fire between her and Aga but to no avail. She wants Aga's termination at work and the negotiation shall renege in exchange but he couldn't. Aside from the fact that he is his nephew, having him at their agency is a milepost as well. Aga brought them up to the peak of success and losing him would've been a fall from disgrace. And so Lea goes on and on with her evil step. It's only the end of the beginning.

"Attorney, Mr. George Jones sent these flowers this morning" her secretary hand over a bouquet of roses.

Lea reached for it, reading the card that comes with it.

Ms. Lea,
                    Hi. I know I should've stopped this because you've been declining my phone calls. Maybe I am being an abrasive stranger to you already. Sorry. I am just a fan of yours, captivated by your personality and beauty but I swear this would be my last. Always take care. This might be beyond impossible but if you need a company, I'm just a phone call away.

Please know I adore you ... a lot, Ms. Lea.

Your silent fan,
George