Chapter XXV

Suggestion: Play the attached song while reading this chapter. Salamuch readers ❤️

To my minor readers (if there's any) : PLEASE skip this whole chapter.

She pulled his collar and kissed him. He grabbed her waist and got her pinned against his warm body.

The days went by without his showering attention made her jaded. She loves him so bad. Though she knows the drawn line between them but heart won't listen. She urged herself to let go of that feeling but seeing him happy in someone else's side clenched her heart. It hurts badly that she realized without him life would be bluer than blue. This time she affirmed herself to take the risk and gives up whatever doubts and fears there are. Too much for all the what ifs for she can't take it anymore. In this imperfect time that they're on it's only their love could make it perfect.

She gives him kiss in circles like what she misses doing to him. Pulled down his necktie for she can't wait to feel the warmness in him.

Her lips parted an inch from his. Unbuttoning his shirt while she lip bites and eyeing him seductively.

His eyes darted on her cleavage. Controlling himself not to tear off her robe. Though he misses her but wants to be as gentle as he can be. He doesn't want to rush such thing this time.

She begun small kisses on his chest up to his nook. Playing her fingers up and down his torso it aroused him, unleashing his wild side.

He pulled her hands and pressed it against the wall to her sides. Nibbling her lip for an access.

 Nibbling her lip for an access

She opens her mouth a bit. His tongue explores inside it, breathing heavily.

Without parting their lips, they reached the couch. She pushed his body and straddles on top. Touching his cheek while owning his lips once again.

His hands traced the shape of her back, squeezing her bum when he reached there.

Her lips went to his cheek, giving a slow sigh on his ear. And, that ignites the fiery feeling in him. They've got this wonderful night to share the love between them.

"Take that off for me, babes" he ordered.

She lip bites, taking steps away from him.

"Eyes on me, babe" she ordered in a sultry voice.

Sexily, she unwraps the silky strap of her robe hugging her waist. Not looking away from his burning gaze. Letting her night robe slide her smooth skin down to the floor.