Chapter XLVI

To my minor readers (if there's any) : PLEASE skip this whole chapter.

They agreed to less frequently meet and maintain casual talk in public but Aga won't miss a day without sending her tons of messages. He'd appear in front of her office door without dropping a message beforehand and that makes Lea giggle. Her office becomes a place of consolation where only their unforgotten love matters the most. They dance along the rhythm of their heartbeats and kiss their worries away. Their eyes speak a thousand words that only lovers could understand. Though Lea knows that he needs to know about the fruits of their love but things aren't yet in the right place. She cleared herself to George that her heart remains to belong for Aga of which he understands. George knew it right from that night they crossed paths at the restaurants and why Lea runaway. He noticed the meaningful gaze at their eyes and that moment prompts him to believe that her heart used to belong to Aga. Though he tried to take away the remains of her yesterday but she talks about him alot. Aga is her favorite topic and that's something he can't beat. But she can't rescind the truth that what's between them remains unknown to Carla. And telling him about the kids won't do any good for now.

Lea is attending the wedding of a valued client outside the city and that calls for an extensive explanation to the kids. She won't be with them for a day and that resulted to sulking. Luckily, their abuela is to the rescue. The wedding is held at the beach where tropical flowers and vibrant hibiscus are captivating. Some of her friends are around already while she books a room for one.

"Ma'am, you already made a reservation" the employee informed her.

"That's impossible. I just arrived"

"Ms. Lea Carmen Salazar, right? You reserved a room for two, Ma'am. Here's the key" she handed the key to Lea.

Lea reached for it in curiousity but went to the reserved room anyway. She assumes her client made the reservation but forgot to inform her beforehand. And that's completely alright as there's no other vacant room according to her friends. The wedding started at the afternoon so it's sunset already when the party kickoff. The guests dance along the classic music played at the background. She's enjoying the beat with a glass of gin on her hand when an arm wraps around her waist.

"Hey, sexy", she pursed her lips. That voice never failed to heat her cheeks.

She sways her hips without facing him, "You're here, too"

"Apparently, babes. I got invited, too" his lips travel on her nape.

"Atty. Martinez, we're in public. Just to remind you about our agreement, stop being so malandi" she suck her lower lip.

"Then stop being so irresistable, attorney" she feels his lips exploring her exposed neck.

"Am I?" she fills in the little gap between them, moving slowly her hips back and forth along the music.

"I know what you're doing, Atty. Lei. Better stop it. I'm warning you" he takes the shot glass on her hand and imbibes on it.

"I don't mean anything, attorney. I'm just dancing" she feels his bulge prods on her balm.

"Don't say I didn't warn you", his friends wave at him, "... you'll pay me tonight, babes". He unwraps his arm and left her, smirking.

Lea got mob by her friends wanting to chat about that handsome guy. She's left with no choice but to spill it out. They won't live it down but she's fine with it. Totally fine. Aga keeps on snatching glances at her the entire time and that triggers her whoremones. But she wants to play a little game and tease him. Though she knows what he meant awhile ago. It's late at night when she felt a bit tipsy. Her eyes roam around the venue but he's no longer around. A bit of dismay sets in her heart as she didn't receive any response as well. She arrived at her room in disappointment. The cold water touches her skin as she enters the shower room. This cold night calls for a cold shower as well. Her freshly bathe body got covered by a knee-length night robe as she blow-dries her wet hair. Then, a knock on the door disturbs her. She rolled eyes knowing it could be him, grabs the phone and messaged him.

That knocking suddenly stops but in just seconds she heard the doorknob clicks to unlock

That knocking suddenly stops but in just seconds she heard the doorknob clicks to unlock. She rose from sitting and found Aga closing the door.

"H-How did you ...", and something recurs in her. That's it. He made the reservation for them. "So, it's you"

"It's me, what?" he takes steps toward her, smiling.

She steps backward, "stop right there"

"Why? This is my room as well. Our room for tonight" he winks.

Her cheeks blush but she wants to play hard at him, "We talked about this, Ags"

"About what? Ang usapan lang naman let's remain casual in public. Attorney, we're in this room all for ourselves. Only you and me under the same roof ..." he takes another step forward while she steps backward. "... on the same floor". They're circling around the mini table. "... and on the same bed". He quickly took the last step and suddenly reached for her arm that makes her squealed.

They both giggled when he pulls her against his body, "I guess there's no other place to go". She lip bites.

"I warned you already, babes. Remember that night we're on the road?"

That recurs in her and she smiles nodding at him.

"And that dance awhile ago?", his touch travels down her hips.

She strokes his chest up to his nape, "Yes and why?"

"Both had the same effect in me. You're seducing me, babes. So, tonight .... it's payback time", he carries her on his shoulder and she responds in giggles.

He puts her down the bed and started owning her lips. She responds to him, nibbling. Their lips touch each other's plumpness as he untangles that tie on her night robe. Her kiss in circles unleashed his wild side as he takes off her robe. And that reveals his most favorite scenery. He misses this so much. Each part of her that his eyes love to look at. Lea reached for the lamp on the side table to turn it off as he enjoys sucking the fullness of her br--st. He pulls away to take off his shirt, straddling on top of her. She helps him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. And in no minute, the warmness of their bodies linger to each other. They wasted too much time for the last five years being apart from each other. It could've been a wonderful life they built. If only time wasn't that cruel to them. If only destiny wasn't that unfair for breaking them apart. But they have the rest of their lifetime. Maybe it's not yet too late. Perhaps they could still work things out. She moans as he enters his way in her as fast as he could. It's his ultimate favorite tone of her. Her moan is the sweetest thing he ever heard. He loves the feeling of her caress. It's soft and burning. They enjoy the darkness that sets in their bedroom while the raindrops peek through their windowpane. They've got tonight all for themselves.