Chapter XXI

Suggestion: Play the attached song while reading this chapter. Salamuch readers ❤️

Lea is stroking her aching nape as she walks out her office. There were few documents that she just finished.

"Alina, make sure to submit this Application to Probation first thing in the morning tomorrow. Itong isang client din natin, she emailed me just tonight about the court decision. Claim it tomorrow as well"

"Yes attorney" her secretary nodded.

Lea took a glance at her watch. "It's already 6:15pm, umuwi ka na"

"Aayusin ko lang po to attorney. Ako na po dito. Kanina pa po may naghihintay sayo" she smiled.

"Naghihintay? Client? Gabi na ah"

"Ayun po oh" she pointed at the man who's been staring at Lea.

Lea turned to see who it could be.

He's leaning on the wall with crossed arms. He smiled at her showing off his dimples.

It's Aga.

Just a glimpse of her made his problems went away. By just watching her busy with those papers on her hand made his heart filled with joy. It's only her who brought that different happiness in his life.

Lea suppressed her smile and shifted her eyes back to her secretary.

"Let him wait"

He butted in.

"Waiting attorney .... waiting for your attention"

Alina can't stop from smiling.

Lea just ignored him. "And don't forget also to check if may referral code na ba nito", pointing at a document.

"Yes attorney" Alina answered.

Lea is busy instructing Alina's tasks for tomorrow when she felt a hand at her waist. She quickly moved upon seeing Aga at her back.

"Atty. Martinez, I'm still busy"

Alina chuckled from their sweetness. "Gets ko na po to attorney. Tomorrow din po yung second hearing niyo for Santos' case"

Aga snapped his fingers.

"Yes, that one. I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Ang dami ko talagang iniisip since this morning"

"Where's your paralegal ba?" she's flipping the documents.

"Kakauwi lang. Nasa table ko naman yung sched ko for tom kaya lang I didn't check it before leaving. I'm hungry. Can we go now?"

Lea placed the documents on Alina's table after all of her instructions.

"Okay. Sige na. I'll get my things inside. Alina, that's enough. Go home now"

"Okay po attorney"

After a minute, Lea went out her office. "Let's go"

They strolled to the elevator and stepped in.

"So, where are we going?" she looked at him.

"Secret" he winks.

"Sus. Baka kung san mo ko dalhin ha. Let me remind you in advance, I punch"

He slowly pulled her waist near his body. "Bakit attorney? Takot ka bang dalhin kita sa lugar na tayo lang ang may alam?"

Their eyes locked and she felt her cheeks blushing.