Chapter XLVIII

Thank you for reading and voting 'Til I Found You (ongoing)!

_______________________________

They spent half of the day strolling around the city together; rode on a roller coaster that Lea hates so much while Aga pokes fun at her, dragging him into a food stop to eat her fave black burger then she, as a revenge, forced him to do so then he was left with no choice, visiting a museum while he enjoys watching and hearkening to his favorite woman and he decides to drop her off at LCS agency. If only time stops for awhile so he could seize the moment longer with her. But seeing that diamond ring around her finger somehow enlivens him. It's a sign of their love. A symbol of his faith and loyalty to her. They both agreed to continue hiding their relationship for now but Aga insists on meeting her mom that left Lea with no any other choice than to answer him affirmatively. Joy once told Lea to speak up about the kids and fess up her reason of hiding it from him but she knows it's not the best time for it. The kids might be dragged to their complex situation and she hates that to happen. They step in a jam-packed restaurant of her mom while Aga keeps rubbing his palms to each other. He seems ill at ease and that caught Lea's attention.

"Relax. She is the most understanding person in my life, babe. Mom knows about you so don't worry. Okay? I'm here" Lea interlaces her fingers to his, smiling.

"Okay, babe. As long as you're there, I'll be fine" he kisses her forehead.

They settle in their reserved table, waiting. In less than a minute, Joy came out from the kitchen instructing the servers to serve those foods she cooked for their lunch. Lea gave a peck on her mom's cheek while Aga hurriedly stands up to handshake with her mom. Lea pursed her lips to halt laughing. Joy accepts his hand then tells him to chill. Her trembling-handsome-boyfriend Aga stuttered to introduce his name. He gave Lea a help-me-out look but she remains silent, lips pursed.

"Sit down, hijo" Joy gestures to let him sit.

"Th-thank you po, Ma'am" he takes the seat beside her teasing girlfriend and takes out his phone to message her.

His hand reached for hers under the table, squeezing it. This is the queasiest situation he ever experienced but most worth it as well. Lea is worthy of his every effort. Joy did most of the talking at first while Aga never missed a word. He assures to answer every question throwns at him like a student having final thesis defense while Lea nods and butt in sometimes.

"So, you're engaged to two women. How can you assure me you're choosing Lea over that woman?" Joy throws a stern look at him.

"Ma" Lea butt in but Aga squeezed her hand.

"Ma'am, I love your daughter so much. I didn't choose her just now ..." he glances at Lea, "I chose her already since the day we met. I have loved her first than Carla. She occupies my thoughts though we've been apart for years. Yes, I am engaged to other woman but ... I can do anything for your daughter, Ma'am. I'll choose her over and over again. I just need a little more time to fix this, Ma'am. But I can assure you po na ... sa simbahan po yung tuloy namin"