- one -

〚 third person 〛

♦ ♦ ♦

The rhythmic thumping of leather volleyball hitting the ground filled his ears as his honey-colored eyes flit in the direction of the sound. Across the gym stood the familiar raven haired male who exhaled deeply, directing all of his energy and focus into his serve.

A sneer nearly left the blonde's lips as he bent his knees, awaiting the King's royal serve. His thinned eyes darted upwards upon hearing the ball connect with Kageyama's hand.

"Out." Tsukishima declares, swiftly taking a step to the side to allow the ball to brush past him. The ball connected with the hardwood floors, bouncing over into the corner of the gym.

The small blonde female scampered over to the ball, picking it up and returning it to Sugawara who bowed gratefully.

"Nice job, King. You made your team lose." Tsukishima's lips curled upwards in to a shit-eating grin.

Meeting the scornful gaze of his, Kageyama pivoted on his heels and headed in the blonde's direction. "What'd you say, you bastard?"

"My, my, have you gone deaf?" Tsukishima taunted, smirking as Kageyama approached him menacingly.

Daichi was quick to break up their little altercation by stepping between the two. "Oi, don't start now. Just clean up and go home."

Before Kageyama could spew out a small insult towards the 6'4 giant, Tsukishima had already turned on his heels and gone in a different direction. 'That bastard-'

The gym was filled with small chatter as everyone cleaned up, mopping the floors and putting away equipment. With proper teamwork, they were able to finish quickly.

In the club room, Tsukishima buttoned up his white shirt and slipped on his black gakuran jacket over it. Picking up his bag, he headed for the door with a green haired male in tow.

"Where's your headphones, Tsukki?" The blonde's closest friend questioned, noticing the lack of headphones around Tsukishima's neck.

Tsukishima refrained from rolling his eyes in annoyance that was mainly directly at himself. "I left it in the classroom. Go on without me."

"Oh, okay." Yamaguchi hummed with a short nod. "See you tomorrow, Tsukki!"

A throaty grunt left Tsukishima's mouth as he broke away from Yamaguchi, making a beeline for his classroom.

Within the dark, empty halls, he could hear his light footsteps echoing. Nothing more than a small light from a classroom at the end of the hall illuminated the corridor.

Allowing the curiosity to get to him, he found himself in front of his classroom door that was slightly cracked open. At first, he heard nothing more than the heavy breathing of someone within the classroom. His first thought was something dirty, assuming that someone was in their doing something they probably shouldn't be doing.

After a small debate of whether or not to open the door or turn on his heels to head home without his headphones, he chose the more direct option.

Lifting a hand, he reached for the door but froze when he heard a noise coming from inside the classroom. Silently, he stepped away but kept his eyes on the scene that unfolded within the room through the crack of the door.

"Fuck everything already! This is fucking bullshit!" A scream erupted from within the room, echoing throughout the hall loudly. A series of cuss words flew out of their mouth, followed by the clattering of desks and chairs that they must've knocked down.