- ten -

〚 third person 〛

♦ ♦ ♦

Bending his knees, Tsukishima picked up the volleyball that rolled by his feet and tossed it to Yachi. She panicked but still caught it.

Eyeing the door that had yet to open, he began to clean the gym as practice came to end. Noticing his eyes that kept darting over to the door, his upperclassmen made his way over to him.

"Oi, Tsukishima!" Tanaka shouted as he draped an arm around the blonde's shoulders, yanking him down a bit. Tanaka grinned tauntingly as he ruffled Tsukishima's hair. "Where's your girlfriend? She hasn't showed up today! You guys fighting or something?"

"I'll take her if you don't want her!" Nishinoya piped up as he bounced in front of Tsukishima. The blonde politely smacked Tanaka's arm off his shoulder, walking off with a scowl on his lips.

"Not a chance."

The team watched as Tsukishima disappeared into the closet to put away the mop. Tanaka leaned on Nishinoya's shoulder, chuckling at Tsukishima. "He's totally whipped for her."

After a bit of cleaning, the team walked off to the club room and quickly changed. Tsukishima exited the clubroom first, walking towards the gate with his phone in hand.

Swiping through the notifications, one specific text caught his eye. Clicking the notification, his screen illuminated his features in the dark. His eyes skimmed the text as a small snicker escaped his lips.

cutest mf ever | 37 mins ago
the shitbag's in the student council thought it was a good fucking idea to just leave all this bullshit to me so now IM FUCKING STUCK HERE DOING ALL THIS BULLSHIT WORK BY MYSELF! IM LITERALLY GONNA THROW MYSELF OFF THE ROOF AND WHOOP EVERYONES ASS FROM THE AFTERLIFE! GOD I FUCKING HATE WHEN THEY DO THIS! I WANNA THROW THEM IN AN OVEN AND SERVE THEM TO THE TEACHERS AGHHHHGHGJGSKDHSKLSNAPFNEOSBALSN

Tsukishima's finger hovered over contact name before moving away. He debated changing the stupid name Miki put for herself but decided against it.

Tapping away at his screen, he shot back a quick text.

kei | now
that's rough, buddy

cutest mf ever | now
-.- where are you?

kei | now
why?🤣🤣

cutest mf ever | now
so I can beat your ass ^_^

Kei | now
home. must suck to be you🤣

"ASS!" Miki shouted as she threw her phone down on the stack of papers in front of her. Based on how much papers were sat on the desk in front of her, she knew she wouldn't make it out of here anytime soon. "Fuck."

"That's such vulgar language." A voice interrupted as she jumped in her seat. Turning her head, she met his familiar honey eyes.

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Home, my butt."

Tsukishima snickered, shutting the classroom door behind him and setting his bag down on a desk. He glanced at the desk that was covered in papers and grimaced lightly. "They left you to do all this?"

"Yup." Miki said as she leaned back in her seat, throwing her head back in exasperation. "They went to fuck around at karaoke."