CHAPTER 41: YEARS LATER

Skybird was in her room on the computer, she was scanning Kaon City for any Mini-cons that had yet to be saved. The police had given her the needed equiptment to digitally assist in the search.

She had been searching for the past few hours and had found nothing, it was a good sign.

At that moment, something appeared in the corner of her screen.

'Incoming call from Slipstream.'

The Buzzsaw chuckled a little before selecting 'accept'.

Ever since Skybird had gotten home, Slipstream had been calling her weekly. It pleased her as it was always great to speak to him after they parted ways.

Slipstream appeared as Skybird made the call full-screen.

"Hey, Slipstream, how are you?" she asked.

"Hello, Skybird, I am doing well, you?" he asked in response.

"I'm great, things have really been looking up recently for Luna 1."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, recently the stadium was rebuilt and the rest of the opposing Cube team was rescued meaning that the final match could commence."

"Really? Well, who won?"

"Who do you think?" She paused. "Of course,  it was Wildstreak's team. They crushed the others."

"Well, congradulations to her, I wish I could see how she plays, Jetstorm and I have heard of Cube but we have never seen it played."

"I'll send the highlights," she told him with a smile.

"That would be great," he smiled back.

"So how have things been with Drift?"

"Good. We have actually settled on a new planet."

"Really?" Skybird was intrigued.

"Yes, we were sent after a bounty on a distance planet, we then had to return after a few...events," he didn't want to embarrass his partner by telling Skybird what really happened.

"Okay..." she had no idea what these 'events' were.

"Anyway, we are continuing our training on that planet whilst helping a team of Autobots protect it from Decepticons."

"Cool! What planet?"

He paused before replying.

"Earth."

The End.