PALGIARISM

Please dont skip this!

Every word that I write over here is my own work. I have taken time to create this story. This is not going to be an absolute clitche at the end. It's not just a romance story, stick to the end I can promise you will love this story.

All the support that you people are showing have encouraged me to write. I request you people to support me a more. I don't want my work to be copied, not even a single poem. So if you ever find any copy of this please inform me.

So far wattpad has been a smooth journey for me. The best kind of platform which has helped me to gain so many readers. If all goes well I might decide to publish my works in paperback. I don't want any kind in bad experiences. Please cooperate with me.  If you find any palgiarism contact me directly by posting a message on my wall or the messaging feature.

If I find any copy of this I will DMCA you to death. Just kidding. I will take all steps required. Palgiarism is done by attention seekers and jerks not writers. So respect the art of writing.

Secondly, I want to know my readers opinion.

Take it as a voting kind.. please do comment..

Do you want Anjali to be the good sort of wife till the end of the story? Or you want her to make some mistakes at times?

Do you think it's right if Rohan totally forgets Aisha? Or you people want Aisha to occupy a place in his heart?

Most important..

Do you think I should change the cover pic of the book? If yes, please suggest me ideas. You can also voluntarily create cover pics for me. I will be very happy.

Please bote and comment...😊 and show some love by following.

I have started with a fantasy story. Its on my profile. I promise it won't be just a stupid romance.

Please do check it out if you have loved my work so far

Please do check it out if you have loved my work so far... 😊

~Thanks ~