Honeymoon! (part 2)

I have always wondered how life would be to wake up everyday to the person next to you. I opened my eyes and looked around. Rohan isn't here. He must have waken up before me. I glanced at the clock and realised I have slept for about nine hours! Rohan wasn't in the room.

I quickly brushed my teeth and decided to call Rohan.

"Hey! Where are you?"

"I am just in front of the hotel. Dress up and come down."

"I need atleast twenty minutes. I have got up just now."

"I am waiting. Come down fast."

Quickly I took a hot shower and dressed up in a knee length one piece and placed a cardigan over it. I wore a pair of black stockings since its cold outside.

"Where are you? I can't find you", I called Rohan.

"Look in front. You will see a tulip garden. I am there."

My eyes fell on the red tulips visible from far. I went near it and felt my heart stopped for a moment.

"Rohan what's this?"

"A surprise for you."

As far as my eyes reached I found red and pink tulips. Admist those there was a bit of clearing where Rohan stood with a bouquet of tulips.

"I love you Anjali."

"I can't believe my eyes! You did all of this for me?"

"Yes baby", he said with a smile.

"You booked this entire tulip garden for me?"

"Only for an hour. Couldn't afford more than that. "

"I love you Rohan", I threw my arms around his neck in a hug and in a swift motion he lifted me off the ground.

"Count the number of tulips in this bouquet without taking out even one flower."

"Why?", I asked confused.

"Consider after that many days I will stop loving you."

My heart sank for a moment. Nevertless I decided to count. The bouquet was big enough even to hold in one hand let alone count.

One.. two.. three.. thirty... fifty... eightly... I lost count after that. I looked up and saw Rohan smiling.

"Wait I will try again."

I counted again but couldn't count after hundred as the flowers were tied in a spiral manner and the moment I thought I have reached the end the round started confusing me altogether.

This time Rohan laughed out loud.

"Try.. try you won't ever succeed."

I tried two more times and finally gave up. I am happy to lose. I don't want this love to ever have an expiry date.

"Anjali.. my love doesn't have an expiry date. Its meant to last as long as I live.  I want to spend my every day for the rest of my life in the shade of your life. Just like this bouquet I want my love to be in a spiral. The more you circulate the more you get lost in this love like a maze."

"Rohan my life was always like a spiral. I am always spinning and moving towards you hoping to reach the core of your heart."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Within a moment his lips were moulded into mine and time and place lost its significance. He nibbled on my lower lip for a while before claiming my upper lip with his. His tongue moved rapidly against mine igniting the fire of passion in me. Soon I felt I am losing control over my body. I held onto his neck for support. His hands travelled on my lower back before travelling further down towards my hips.