A Long Night (Honeymoon).

"Hey! Where are you going?", his face dropped as I tried to put myself out of his grip.

"To change", I said pulling his nose.

"It won't harm if you don't change one night.."

"It will. This dress is tight."

I rolled my eyes at him before heading towards the washroom to wash my already spoilt makeup.

Be the queen of seduction like Cleopatra, intelligence and strong will works when beauty fails.

My cheeks turned into a shade of pink as I realised the thoughts running through my mind.

How to be attractive without actually trying to look desperate?

At times when your brain fails a best friend comes to rescue.

"Hello Nats!"

"I thought you people are rolling on top of each other but here you are disturbing me?"

"Help me.. "

"Oh gosh! You are pregnant!"

"Shut up! Tell me something to wear to look attractive.. i mean hot and sexy.."

"Why do you need to wear? Shed everything. "

"Shut up!"

"Moron go and open the packet which I had sent you."

"Oops! I had forgotten about that... thanks.."

"Idiot."

I hanged up the phone and searched through the packet.

My eyes fell on something beautiful, attractive, gorgeous yet not too revealing. I love her! Her choice is damm perfect!

I tied my hair in a top bun and tied the knot of the dress lightly. The material of the dress was pure satin, so soft and hugged my body in the right places. The lacy borders gave it a perfect look. Perfect!

Imagine something like this

Imagine something like this... or anything which you want.

"Umm.. I think we can sleep now", I got up in the bed and tried pulling the cover off Rohan.

"Wait..."

"What?"

"You look.. you look stunning and gorgeous.."

Thank you Nats for this..

"Thank you",  I blushed.

"I can never be bored of admiring you.."

"Then keep on admiring me....", I kissed his forehead.

His fingers trailed my face absorbing every feature as if today is the last day he is seeing me. Slowly his fingers moved down my neck tracing my collar bone and landed just above the lacy border of my dress. With one pull the knot of my housecoat was undone.