Jealousy in the Air

"Nats ! I am kind of nervous.. What exactly are you going to do?"

"Just wait and watch honey."

"Will Rohan like it?"

"Its, my party. My rules, my wish. Stop behaving like a limping dog, behave like an angry lioness."

"Why an angry lioness?"

"When a lioness is angry, even the lions are afraid of her."

"Dress up well and bring your husband with you, by hook or by crook. I will do my job at the party."

"Haven't you arranged a dress code like all other parties?"

"A special dress code for you. The cloth required to stitch your dress shouldn't be more than half a metre."

"Even if it reduces to half a metre it won't gain his attention. "

Both of us giggled.

"Wear whatever you want. Something bold. Even Anshul needs to notice you."

______________________________________

"Rohan Natasha has invited both of us to her birthday party. Will you come?"

"I am not interested. You can go."

"It's just a birthday party. Not a Valentine's day celebration."

"But...."

"Please no ifs and buts, you are coming tonight with me. "

"Okay fine."

I wore a simple floral outfit , which almost swept the floor.

To add to my grace, I paired it up with diamond studs and a simple pendant which landed just above my bosom

To add to my grace, I paired it up with diamond studs and a simple pendant which landed just above my bosom. Adding a tinge of eye-liner, I was ready to add the party.
Rohan dressed up in a black suit and I mist admit I could not help but stare at him.
______________________________________

"Hi! Rohan and Anjali!", Natasha waved at us as soon as we entered.

My eyes didn't miss Anshul standing at one corner of the room talking to someone.

I am nervous, I am exited. Natasha's brain works like a rocket in matters like these.

"Anjali, Pritam and Anshul won't be able to manage the drinks. Will you please help them?"

I just nodded and went towards Pritam and Anshul.

"Hi Anjali! All good between you and Rohan?", Pritam enquired.

"Yeah, fine."

"I have some work, will you and Anshul manage the drinks?"

Even before I could resist, Pritam left.
My heart knows where this was heading to.