Honeymoon! (part 1)

I painted my nails in dark shades of brown as I feel it goes well with my skin tone. I remember how Aisha di would taunt me and call me a witch whenever I painted them in black. It would have been her in my place if she would have been alive. I decide to keep my negative thoughts aside for some time and call Natasha for some tips.

"Hello Nats! I have a news for which you were waiting since the day I got married."

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I am so exited!", she exclaimed in her usual dramatic voice.

"What happened?", I asked in a confused tone.

"You are pregnant! I am going to be an Aunt. I am so exited."

"I am a fresh virgin Nats. Don't expect so much."

"What! U are of no use. Then what news you wanted to give me?"

"I am going for honeymoon. Guess the place!"

"In the backyard of your house maybe."

"Guess..."

"Jupiter, Saturn where?"

"Paris."
.
.
.
"Nats are you there?"

"Lucky bitch! You are going to Paris! You could have called me earlier, I would have accompanied you."

"Shut up! And give me some tips for dresses!"

"Rohan would worship your naked deity not the clothed one", and she chuckled.

"Tell something. I have packed sweaters tops some one pieces what else?"

"I will order for you. Just receive the courier."

"But-"

"Shut up. It will look good on you. Don't worry."

And I knew she will order something to embarass me in front of Rohan..

"Are you done dressing up Anjali ?"

"Almost." I checked my looks for one last time in the mirror before heading towards the Airport.

"Have fun! And have a safe journey", my parents wished us.

"How long will it take?", I asked my curiosity taking a better hold of me.

"Maybe fourteen hours. "

After all the checking in the airport for passports the plane finally took a lift. This was my first plane journey and I was hell exited.

"I love you Rohan. Thank you for this."

"Anything for you my love", he said with a smile.

The place soon moved through the white clouds. I wished to take out my hand and touch those silky clouds. I looked down and everything appeared so small. As a child I would always wish to be a princess living with her prince in the clouds. And today I am flying with my prince.

I didn't realise when I fell asleep. When I woke up I found my head rested on Rohan's shoulders and his arms proactively holding me.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Two hours probably..."

I looked down and could only see blue around me. The blue sky with the floating white clouds around me and the blue sea below it. I don't know whether its the Arabian Sea or some other sea but this blue calms my mind on one hand and on the other sets fear in my heart. What if the plane crashes and I fall down in these vast stretches of blue?

The rest of the journey was spent smoothly.

"We are going to land. Tie your seat belt."

The landing part is the most thrilling experience of a plane journey.