The Kiss.

This is a chapter with matured content. Read at your own risk.

Rohan helped me to climb to my bed slowly. Although I feel dizzy but I am in my senses. One goblet of wine can't make me drunk. I still remember his remark and blush silently.

"Good night Anjali."

Rohan stood at the entrace of the room I have been staying for the last three months.

"Good night Rohan", I wished him back.

He was about to leave but the wife in me didn't wish the same. "Is this the only reason you came here for?"

"Umm.. yes."

He looks cute when he blushes like a teen in love.

"Ok bye.. it's already late. Have a good night sleep."

"Bye.."

I don't know why but my heart doesn't want to be away from him even for one night.

I drew the curtains and was about to switch off the light when Rohan interrupted me again.

"I have come for one more thing Anjali."

"Yes, say.."

Before I could tell anything his lips came crashing on mine.

Have you read those books where the guy supposedly in love, kisses the girl and the girl goes all stiff trying to understand whats happening with her?

This wasn't our case, as soon as his lips met with mine Rohan didn't waste a single moment. Our lips synced into one and he overtook the kiss. The next thing I know his arms are pulling me closer to him wrapping around my waist, and my hands are around his neck for support.

His tongue slides against my lower lip and I grant him access. Our tongues fight for dominance and he soon overpowers me in this game. He pulls me closer as if wanting to merge into me. His hands travels down my back exploring every bit of me. Soon his hands travels down my hips picking me up and instinctively my legs wrap around his waist. He lifts me up with ease and I shut the door with my other hand.

Soon he tosses me down on the bed as my back touches the soft mattress. Our breathing is ragged and I pull him towards me. He is hovered just above me. I kiss him again softly on his lips but this time ge pulls off.

"I think we should stop. This isn't right. We have just started knowing each other."

I ignore his right and wrong preach and pull him again, this time landing my lips first on him. He kisses me back with greater intensity. His kiss is carnal and needing.

I feel wanted. I feel loved.

His fingers runs over my exposed skin. He traces them over my collar bones giving me goosebumps. He run them over the nape of my neck.

"I love you Rohan."

"I love you too Anjali."

"Is this love or mere attraction?" I question.

"What do you think?" He doesn't give me time to think and landed his lips again but this time on the crook of my neck breathing against my collar bone.

I placed a soft kiss on his neck and he rested his head on my shoulder.

Suddenly the warmth was gone. Before I could understand what happened he stood up standing near the bed.

"Good night Anjali. "

"What happened Rohan?"

"Its too late. You need to sleep. "

"Don't you want this? Don't you find me attractive enough?", my insecurities kept on dancing in my head.

Sure he won't find me attractive. I don't have anything to be attracted to.

I continued venting out my fears, " do you think-"

"Shh.. Anjali you are beautiful. Stop questioning yourself."

"Then what happened?"

"I want to kiss you, I want it everyday, every hour. I want it today, I want it tomorrow, I want it lifelong. I want it during the day, I want it at night. I want you always. I love you. Yet I don't want it now."

"Why ?"

"I want to kiss your wounds before I kiss your lips, I want to remove every wound inflicted on your soul before I end up wounding your lips, I want to remove your insecurities before the remove your clothes, I want to kiss your soul before I kiss your lips. "

I can no longer hide my smile. He makes my heart beat in a way it never has for anyone.

"I love you a lot."

I throw my hands around his neck pulling him into a tight hug.

A smile broke on his lips. He is happy, his eyes are twinkling with happiness.

"Will I stay here tonight?", Rohan asks.

The thing which I love most about him. His respect towards me. Its his house and yet he asks me if he can sleep over here?

"Yes you can."

"Thank you mam."

And he crashes on the pillow. I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour.

I can never get bored of this, looking the happiness in his eyes and him sleeping comfortably beside me.

"Rohan?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you think you love me?"

Most of the story books potray this as the most idiotic question to ask your lover, yet I couldn't control my urge.

"Do I need reasons to love you?", his eyes seem to be diving into mine.

"Still, there might me some reason."

"What if I say I love you for everything you have?"

"Thats so cheesy.."

He plays with the hem of my top and pulls me towards him. He removed the locks of hair covering my face with his index finger brushing his thumb over the corner of my lips.

"I love you. I wish to spend everyday of my life with you."

Soon I fell asleep wrapped in his tight embrace, feeling the warmth of his body, with his breath near my skin.

When I woke up in the morning Rohan had already left for office.

There's a sticky note on the door.

Good morning love, have a nice day. The keys to my car are on the shelf. You can take it instead of your scooty to college. Don't miss any more classes. Its too sunny today. Car is a better choice.

I never imagined he will handle the keys of his car to me. The car which he had bought by saving bit by bit, and was more precious to him than his own life.

I got ready soon and headed towards the shelf where the keys were supposed to be kept and my eyes landed on another sticky note.

Take care and drive safely.

This is so romantic! He could have easily called me up or texted me but he decided to leave sticky notes. Carefully I took out both of the notes with his handwriting and kept them safely in my personal diary.

I took the keys and decided to drive by his car to my college. As soon as I got in the car I found my driving license in it. How did he know that I have a driving license? More than that how did he find it out?

I should have thought of this before. Rohan is a perfect picture of a typical good boy, he wont be handing out his car to me without knowing that I drive good enough to have got a driving license by fair means.

I had to take great efforts to write this scene! So please vote and comment in ample amount.. 😊

Follow me for regular updates.. 💜

Lots of love for my lovely readers..❤