Living with Love (Bonus chapter 1).

"Mommy who is she?", Aisha asked pointing her index finger at the hanging picture of Aisha dii.

"She is my sister."

"When will I meet her?", Aisha leaned forward and ran her fingers on dii's picture.

"She lives very far from us. You cant meet her my dear."

"What is her name?"

"Her name is Aisha", I said in a calm voice.

"Our names are matching! I want to meet her..", my little Aisha clapped her hands in excitement.

"She lives with the Gods in the sky. You cant meet her my dear", my voice croaked as I remembered it has been more than seven years since Aisha dii's death.

"I am sorry mommy. Do not cry", Aisha rubbed off my tears. Inspite of being only two years of age she is quite smart and caring.

"Do you love her mommy?", she asked with curious eyes.

"I love her a lot. I miss her too.."

Rohan entered from the market with some chocolates and Aisha jumped out of joy.

"Rohan you are spoiling her. She should not eat chocolates so much", I complained; but who listens when the love of a father overpowers a mother's protectiveness.

"Dont worry Anjali. She will eat only one chocolate a day.."

I rolled my eyes knowing how vague his statement is.

"Daddy..?"

"Yes my child..."

"Do you love her like mommy?", Aisha pointed her finger at the picture on the wall.

Rohan froze in his place. This is topic he doesnt like to raise. Knowing his discomfort I tried to engage Aisha in some other conversation.

"Aisha...."

"Wait Anjali. I want to answer her question.."

Rohan lifted Aisha in his arms and kissed her cheeks.

"I loved her."

"Do you miss her?", Aisha asked.

I looked at him. The questions which I always wanted to ask but couldnt, Aisha is asking so innocently.

"I miss her sometimes, but I have accepted the fact that she is far away from us."

"Did you play with her?", Aisha questioned me.

"Yes my dear. I used to play with her."

Aisha seemed a little lost in her thoughts. She looked at her teddy bear with a bit of saddness.

"Daddy, I want a sister too.."

I was taken aback by her words for a while.  Clearly she is growing up.

"If you have a sister you have to share your favourite chocolates with her. You have to share your favourite teddy too... "

Aisha became thoughtful for a moment. She stared at the chocolates in her hand and to the teddy bear on the bed. She looked at us for a while and with exitement in her eyes asked the next question, "will she play with me?"

"Yes she will play with you", Rohan answered with a smile.

"Mommy I need a playmate, please buy a sibling for me from the supermarket."

I looked at Rohan with pleading eyes. He knows the best way to divert Aisha 's attention.

"Aisha do you want to know what else I have brought for you?"

"Yes...", she clapped her hands in excitement.

"A barbie doll..."

She looked at the door with exitement but I got annoyed at Rohan. He is spoiling Aisha.

"Rohan, you are so ignorant. The minimum age for playing with barbie dolls is three years. Aisha is just two.."

"She is my smart girl.. dont worry Anjali.."

"Aisha will you promise me one thing? Donot try to put any part of this doll in your mouth. It has got germs on it..."

"Promise daddy..", she said with a smile before running out in the garden with her doll.

"I told you, she is my smart girl. We need to discuss something important", Rohan said with a wink.

"What?"

"About Aisha's little wish.."

I looked at him trying to be annoyed.

"This is not the time for romance", I said.

"I am in a very romantic mood after Aisha's little wish", he pulled me closer to him that I could feel his heavy breaths on my skin.

"Dont you get bored of me?", I asked.

"You are like the mightly ocean for me, no matter how much I try I cant stop discovering you", he looked at me with the same love which has remained unchanged over the years.

"What is left to discover in me?", I wrapped my arms around Rohan's neck.

"At present I want to discover the smoothness of your skin beneath these clothes..."

With one pull I fell over Rohan as he wrapped me in his embrace.

"Lets make another baby...", Rohan said with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"You are more interested in the process of making a baby..."

"I am serious Anjali..."

"I dont want this... are you crazy?"

"