Will love Win? (part 2)

I let out a breath as I got out of the bed. It has been a month I have been in Germany. Irrespective of the popular beliefs that distance makes the heart grow fonder, an imaginary wall is being created between Rohan and me. Most of our converasations leads to quarrels and arguments. There is a huge communication gap between us. I glanced at the clock and realised its 6 A.M. It will be about 8 A.M in India which means Rohan has already left for his office.

I quicky texted a good morning before heading towards the bathroom. As soon as I got ready Anshul knocked the door.

"Good morning Anjali. Coffee for you."

"Good morning. Thanks a lot."

"Mention not", he said with a wink.

It has been a month and Anshul has treated me the best in my life. From taking care of every small thing to carrying my bags when I sprained my ankle he has done everything. Sometimes I get scared myself. Will I end up falling for Anshul again?

Most of my classes stretch for more than ten hours with a few breaks. Pritam stays busy with Natasha over calls whereas Rohan stays so busy that he never calls for more than ten minutes in office hours. Time is the bitch in my relationship. All of these has brought Anshul so close that one more step and I will end up doing a thing for which the regret might last a lifetime.

"Anjali, your marksheets are lying in college. Can you ask any of your family member to collect it?", Professor Bharati told me after the class.

"Sure mam.."

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yes mam.."

"You seem to be lost at times. Is something bothering you."

"No mam.."

Offcourse it is! Love is the most complicated thing of life.

"You can tell me..."

"Actually for a month due to this distance my relation with my husband is detoriorating."

And also I am on the verge of cheating on him.

"Ohh... I see... it happens. I have been in your situation."

"How did you manage?"

"Simple. Communication is the key. Never hide anything which might affect your relationship."

She is right. I am doing wrong. I should inform Rohan about Anshul. I will do it.

Me: Rohan can you please collect my marksheets from college?

Rohan: sure, I will.

Me: I have something important to say.

Rohan: I am free after 6 p.m. I mean 4 p.m by your clock.

Me: I loveyou. Byee.

Him: love you too♡.

I closed my eyes as everything played in my mind from the day Rohan had approached me, to the day we got married, to the day he gifted me a ring, our first kiss and the day I lost my virginity to him. He resides in my heart and soul. I can't afford to lose him. I will inform him of Anshul. I belong to him, only he shall reside in my heart.

Time passed quickly and soon it was 4 p.m.

Me: Did you collect my marksheet?

Rohan: yes.
Me: Is something wrong?

Rohan: No.