Let's plan something

"My son has never let anyone drive his beloved car before this", my MIL said as I informed her of Rohan's sticky notes.

"Drive carefully", she said.

Although it sounded more like keep my son's beloved car safe.

As I put the seat belt and put the keys bringing the car to life, I felt the kind of love that was missing in my life so far. Rohan took me to every place which is dear to his heart, the cellar, and now this car.

Does he trust me enough to hand over his heart?

I glanced at my ring finger gripping on the steering wheel. His ring looks good on me.

The corner of my lips automatically rise up forming a smile. It feels beautiful, to be loved by the person I love.

As expected Rohan didn't call me or text me during my class hours, he is too good to make me distracted during the class.

As soon as the lunch break started he called up.

"Have you reached safely?"

"No, lying in the hospital with broken limbs. "

"Be serious Anjali. Are you fine?"

"Your dear beloved car is destroyed. Your not so beloved wife has broken her limbs", somehow I control my urge to laugh out loud.

"Shut up! The car is nothing in front of you. It has a price but you are priceless ! Why do you compare yourself with the objects around you and end up writing long captions about women objectification on your posts?", he snapped back.

"I am absolutely fine. No broken limbs, no car crashes. You can come and check. "

"Do you want me to come?"

"I.. me.. ye.. yes sure. Why won't I want you to come?"

"Are you sure?"

"Stop joking Rohan! Your place is about 1 hour away from mine and my break lasts only for thirty minutes."

"I will come to take you when your class ends."

"Okay", I say with a smile.

"I love you."

I don't know what happened but I become stiff when I hear those words from him, it's not the first time yet it makes my heart beat in excitement.

"I love you too", I say as blood rises to my cheeks.

I cannot wait for the day to end and meet him again. If I score less this semester it's entirely his fault. How can I concentrate when the entire time I feel butterflies in my stomach?

As promised Rohan was standing near my college gate waiting for me.

"So how was class?", he asks.

Distractive. " Good and boring", I replied.

"Why boring?"

You weren't there.
" Today there was no practical so kind of boring. And how was work?"

"Same. Boring and monotonous."

"Why boring?", I asked the same question.

"You weren't there to kill my boredom ", he replies with a wink.

Unlike me Rohan easily voices his feelings if he wishes to.

"Did you miss me?"

"What do you think?"